First kiss

(982 words)
Yoongi's p.o.v

Jimin and I have gotten pretty close lately. He gave me his number so when I would have arguments with my "father". I could come to him so I could calm down and he would know that I'm coming.

At this very moment I'm sleeping of anger. I had another argument with my father. Not surprising! He dared to bring up my mother. Calling her a slut, useless, he even said he wished she would of died earlier. I was so angry. We got into a fight right before I had to go train and let me just say when I got to the angel realm. Half of the punching dummies were broke in a half second.

Jimin saw me I guess and brought me water. I told him what happened. I dont know why I did, I mean I'm not very open to people. I'm not even that open to Jungkook and he's my best friend.

"I can't believe he said that about your mother." Jimin looked sad. Perks of being an angel. You always feel sad for something or someone when something bad happens. Jungkook told me that one day when Taehyung was crying because a random plant had withered at a park.

"Oh I can, that asshole never cared about my mother. He only cared about himself. You know I hate him. When she died he laughed. That's one of the reasons I hate him. When I was a young child he used to throw fire swords at me, it would hurt like a bitch but I wasnt allowed to show any pain. He would tell me "dont be a bitch Yoongi. You need to grow to be strong."

Soon I did become as strong as he wanted me too but I grew a strong hate for him." Jimin frowned. "I'm sorry he is so mean." I chuckled. "Its fine dont worry. He is old, he'll die soon and then I wouldn't have to deal with him." Jimin giggled and I laughed.

"Your giggle is really cute." He blushed and looked down. "Demons and Angels, it's time to seperate." Jimin and I looked at each other. Jimin got up to walk to where he was supposed to go and he tripped over a rock. I was quick to catch him.

No one's p.o.v

Jimin was caught in Yoongi's. They got lost in each others eyes. "Uh t-thank you." Jimin said stuttering with a blush. "No...problem." Jimin tried to stand up but his lips accidentally touch Yoongis. They both froze for bit not knowing what to do.

But Yoongi made the decision. I could of been a bad one but at the moment he didn't care. He kissed Jimin, lips to lips in a slow but passionate kiss. Jimin was in shock. Butterflies in his stomach. He kissed back, his first kiss was taken by the hot demon that trains with him. And to be honest he was totally okay with it.

Sparks flew up inside their heads. Them both tingly in the body. They pulled apart after a couple seconds. Jimin's face was tomato red. "Woah." Jimin said looking down. Yoongi chuckled and helped Jimin stand up straight. "Yeah that was woah." They heard the the head trainer yell again for them to seperate.

"I uhm got to go." Jimin said smiling and pulled away from Yoongi.
"yeah me too. Bye Jimin." Jimin stepped and began walking away. "Bye Yoongi." Jimin internally screaming inside. That was the first and best kiss he has ever had.

Will it be awkward betwee? They dont know but at the moment they are the happiest they could ever be. Yoongi forgetting all about his father and his mind being occupied by Jimin and his soft plump lips. And his smile, god Yoongi loves that smile. He has never had feelings for anybody in his life. But Jimin, there was something about him that fascinated him.

Jimin on the other hand was dying on the inside. He couldn't calm down. He was smiling and he couldn't stop it. "Why are you all smiley?"

Jimin's p.o.v

"N-nothing, I'm fine Tae." I cursed at myself for stuttering and looked down. I knew Taehyung didnt believe me. "Ah! ah you are lying. You always do that thing with your hands when you lie." I looked at my hands and sure enough my hands were tapping on my thighs and I didnt even notice. "Oops."

"Now tell me why you are all so happy today." I blushed. "Um me and Yoongi uh..." I looked up at Taehyung and he had the look of come on continue. "H-he kissed m-me." Next thing I knew I was covering my ears while Taehyung screamed.

"YOU GUYS!- OH MY GOD YES!!" I blushed and covered his mouth. "Shush. It was just a kiss, chill." He was mumbling words but I couldn't hear it. "Can you not yell please." He slowly nodded. I uncovered his mouth and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"You guys really kissed?" He asked with excitement laced in his voice. I slowly nodded. "Oh my god that's so cute. And he kissed you first? How did it happen?" I rubbed my hands together. "I got up cause the head trainer told us to seperate and when I got up to walk away I tripped.

He caught me, we stared at each other for a little. I tried to stand up but our faces were so close. Then before I knew it we were kissing. He kissed me and I cant stop smiling." Taehyung squealed. "That's so cute!" He giggled. "Stop Tae it's no big deal." He gasped. "How is it not-"

The head trainer yelled at us to stopped sitting around. We bowed. "We will finish this later young man." He said. I laughed and got to training.