Chaos

(1788 words)
No one's P.o.v

Jimin was shaken awake by a loud slam of the door and a body hitting the ground of the room, Slowly adjust on the moving Yoongi's lap and got up slightly, turning around. Yoongi got up quickly and ran to the unknown person. 

After remembering where he was and what was happening, Jimin widened his eyes and shook the sleep off, he looked over to who Yoongi was helping, it was Jungkook.

"Oh my god, Jungkook!" He looked badly hurt, bruises, scratches and blood all over his body, sinking into his clothes. "Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, helping him up a bit, he sat against the wall with a groan. "I'm fine, sore but I'll heal."

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked with a concerning tone and Jungkook's face dropped. "They took him, I tried to help but I was just beating harder, Jimin, he is way worse than I am, he passed out a couple times before they took him."

"Oh my god." Jimin teared up, looking down, letting tears fall. He looked back up when Jungkook spoke again. "He grunted as he sat up more, "And Yoongi your father, he killed Taehyung's parents. He taunted him with it, knowing it would anger him. Taehyung started fighting and they used it against him. I couldn't do anything about his pain and it hurt." Everybody but Jungkook halted their movement. Jimin noticed Jungkook's sad behavior and he rubbed his shoulder.

"And Yoongi, I'm going to need you to sit down fully for this." Yoongi squinted his eyes in confusion, "why."

"Just do it please, Jimin I'm going to need you to hold him down he hears this because he won't be able to hold himself back." Jimin nodded, getting a little worried, was it that bad. Yoongi sat down, not okay with the thick energy circulating the air.

"I heard your father talking to my father, Your mom didn't die of natural causes, your father ordered men to kill her." Jungkook nervously spoke, knowing Yoongi would lash out. He was scary when he was angry, even Jungkook was scared him when he was in that state.

"He what!" Yoongi was fuming, he was sad, angry, confused. "That's not all, the reason she left him wasn't because she didn't agree with what he was doing, it's because she got pregnant and your father beat her until it died. She was 2 months pregnant and they found out it was was girl and it angered him because he was wanted strong heirs to take his place when he died."

A single tear slipped down Yoongi's cheek, he was in distraught, he could had a baby sister, but that monster killed it because of his stupid ego. He remember his mother crying at pictures she hid behind a book shelf, he never knew what it was until now. His eyes grew back to the scary red they were earlier and he stood up and Jimin followed after him.

He had teary eyes, he couldn't believe a man could kill their own unborn child because he didn't want a girl. "Yoongi?" He cautiously walked towards the demon, he tried to touch him but Yoongi growled and grabbed his arm in a bruising grip, making Jimin whimper in pain.

"Yoongi!" Jungkook got up with difficultybut he succeeded, he marched to Jimin and moved him away from his friend, grabbing his hurt arm. "Stay away from him, when he can't control his anger, he turns into a different person and it's never pretty."

"We need to get of this damn room, I'm going to kill the son of a bitch!" Yoongi the door knob and broke it off of the door and kicked the door, it was unbelievable, the door was steel and he dented it without a struggle.

"Yoongi wait! You can't just go out there." Jungkook tried to pull him back but he was pushed against the wall. "Don't tell me what to do Jungkook, your boyfriend is probably getting beating as we speak, maybe worse and you want to hide in here? " Jungkook pushed and growled.