sneaking out pt.1

Warning!: There is crossdressing in this chapter. So if you dont like that you can gladly skip this chapter!

(1369 words)
{Week later}
Jimin's P.o.v

I've been stuck in the house, mansion, palace- whatever the heck you want to call it for a whole week, I didn't even get to leave for trainig. But I soon gound out my father stopped it. There was no more training, which means no more seeing my Yoongi bear.

You would think knowing what I have been growing through ny whole life my father would be soft about this. Nope he is more harsh than ever. It's like he knows something. But what would he know?

He could he know about Yoongi being my boyfriend? About Taehyung and Jungkook? Him losing his virginity? I don't know but he is being suspicious.

He doesn't even let me hang with Taehyung around the house. My father doesn't allow it. He told Taehyung and us both we weren't good together. I don't know what this means but it must mean something.

"Jimin...hey jiminie!" I shot up from my bed, setting the book i was reading down to my side. I looked around the room and there was no one. Was I going crazy? But then I heard the familiar voice once again.

"Jimin over here." I heard the whisper again and turned to the door to my closet. The door was cracked and I stood up, looking curiously at it. "Hello?" The door opened more and it revealed Taehyung.

"Tae? What are you doing in here, you could get caught." Either way I hugged him. "I snuck in while you were in the bathroom taking a shower. And don't worry about getting caught. The coast is clear for now."

We released from the hug and he plopped onto my bed. Grabbung my book. "So whatcha reading scout?" I shrugged going on the bed. "Something boring. My father gave it to me the other day." He hummed and looked through it.

"Yeah seems boring. How about something interesting. You know how Joonie was supposed to visit woth Jinnie last week?" I nodded, waiting for him to continue.

"Well I found out your father denied then into the heavens." I was shocked. "What!? Why?" He sighed, plopping on his back. "He told them I was being a bad influence on you. I was sinning." I looked down at Taehyung confused.

"Sinning?" He nodded, closing his eyes. "What does he mean sinning?" Taehyung shrugged, twirling his hands in the air making fire flies, letting them fly around before they turned unto mist.

"You don't he knows that....You know?" How could he know. "I don't know but I'm really worried he does. I could be indanger of losing my wings if he ever knows." I sighed laying down next to him.

"He can't possibly know though. You and Jungkook have been dating for almost a year. If he knew about your sins he would of done something." Taehyung shrugged again.

"I think he is holding a grudge on me. Why? I don't know but when he talks to me he always seems to bring up my parents." I heard the saddness in his voice. I turned on my side and he followed.

"Why is he acting like...like such a-"

"Devil." Taehyung finished my sentence and I laughed quietly. I nodded.

"Some of the sort."

He sat up quickly suprising me. "Why don't we go do something fun!" He said excitedly. I sat up as well, very confused. "How are we going to do that? We can't even go downstairs without getting watched. Dang, now that I said that out loud ot made me realise my father went way over board with the punishment thing." He smirked amd I scrunched my eyebrows.

"One, yes your father did go over board. Honestly this wasn't needed and two, we are going out the front door, we are going out the window." My eyes went wide. "Are you crazy! We are on the fourth floor."