light air

(1042 words)
Jimin's p.o.v

Us four left the cafe a while ago, now we were just hanging out at one of our parks. We goofed around and just had a good time. I have never seen Yoongi smile and laugh so much since I met him and it makes me happy he is smiling.

"We should be heading back it's almost curfew." Jungkook said. I looked at the time and agreed. "Yeah true, let's go."

Time skip

We came back to where we met earlier and bid our goodbyes. Jungkook kissed Taehyung and Yoongi kissed me. It was cheesy but...cute! They waged and left.

"BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" Taehyung screamed and I totally agreed with him. "How does it feel to be with Mr. Mysterious?" Taehyung asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Don't call him that." I said rolling my eyes while laughing. He chuckled and shrugged. "I won't but answer my question." Taehyung said whining a little bit.

"Its awesome!" I said sarcastically. Taehyung glared at me. "I dont know how to answer that. I have been dating him for a few hours dummy."

"Just tell me how it feels idiot."

"It feels great, he makes me happy and bubbly inside." I giggled just thinking of his face. Taehyung squealed. Gosh is this still the boy who snapped at the girls at the cafe a little while ago?

"That's awesome! I never thought Yoongi can make people feel that way." I looked at Taehyung in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Well he always looks angry or upset. He never really smiles much, ever since I met him he would a blank face, the only time he would smile is if him and Jungkook would joke around. Today is the only day I saw him genially smile at somebody." I nodded.

I noticed that too but what he has told me about his father can be part of it maybe, I don't know it's not my buisness.

"But he seems happy with you and I'm glad. He is a keeper." I smiled at that. "I agree but let's get home before curfew or my dad is going to be pissed." I said patting Taehyung on the shoulder and we started walking to the palace.

But what we came home to was unexpected....

We walked through the front door and my father was standing two feet away from us. "Where have you two been!?" I flinched at the harsh tone he held. "We just hung out with each other and a few friends." I didn't tell him specifically who they were because he would be livid if he found out his son and adoptive son were dating demons.

Yes Taehyung doesn't care to keep it down low when we are training or when we are in town but those are the places my father will never go. He closes himself off into the palace. He has done that ever since mom died.

"Who are these friends?" My father asked with suspicion laced into his voice. "Just friends from training Mr. Park." Taehyung said with a smile. I nodded.

"Well did these friends know it is five minutes past curfew?" My father asked crossing his arms. "Yes they did, we separated a while before we got home but me Taehyung were chatting and forgot to talk while walking." He nodded with an eyebrow raised.

"Well make sure that doesn't happen again you two. Food is in the kitchen, go eat and head to bed." We both nodded and went to the kitchen.

When we reached the kitchen I sighed deeply in relief as well as Taehyung. "If he found out they were our boyfriends, as well as demons he would of killed us both and never would of let us leave the house again." I said sighing once again and Tsehyung nodded.

"That was scary." I hummed in agreement. "Let's get food and go upstairs. "Let's have a sleep over in my room." I told Taehyung and he smiled as he nodded. "Okay sounds good."

We ate the food set out and ran upstairs quietly. We sat on my bed and turned on the TV. "Wait Taehyung, isn't Joon and Jinnie supposed to come visit tommorow?" Taehyung looked like he was thinking and then his face lit up.

"Oh my gosh yes! I almost forgot. I ma so excited! I havent seen my brother in forever." We both squealed and laid flat on my bed.

"Taehyung?" He hummed looking at the ceiling. "Why did you choose to live with me and my father here instead of going to live with Joon in the human realm?" I always wondered this but I never really asked.

"Going to the human realm you would have to leave your angel abilities behind and I didnt want to do that. Also I didn't want to be a burden in his and Jinnies home so I stayed here with my best friend."

"You wouldn't of been a burden Taehyung Jin and Joon love you Jin even loves you like a brother." He nodded.

"I know but being in the human realm brings back memories of my parents I dont want to remember. I never told you this but my mom was half human, half angel as well as Jin. My mom was born in the human realm when she was just a child so she grew up there. She met my father and had Joon and then had me. I lived in the human realm for two years.

And then moved here. If I would want to go there permanently I would have to get rid of my powers and that is part of me now. Plus I love blessing things and healing things that need to be healed."

It's true I didnt know his mother was half human. I guess I find out something new everyday.

"Why didn't you tell me that your mom was half human?" He shrugged. "She is dead, I didnt have a reason to." I sighed. "We are supposed to be happy domt make this night so depressing!" I said lightly hitting him on the shoulder.

"You started it first when you brought up Joon." He has a point.
"touche my friend, touche."