reunited

(903 words)
Jimin's p.o.v

I groaned rolling off my stomach and onto my back when I felt someone jump on me. "Jiminie!! Jiminie!!" I opened my eyes and screamed jumping out of the bed and throwing my arms around the person in front of me. "Hobi hyung!" I haven't seen him in ages.

"I missed you." He said hugging me deeply. "I missed you too!" I said squealing. I haven't seen him in eleven years. Six years after his sister A.K.A my mom died he met his boyfriend Bambam and moved to the darker parts of the heavens since Bambam was half demon.

My father didn't like that very much and gave him two choices. whether he leave Bambam or leave and go to the deeper parts of the heavens. Even though Bambam was half Angel he didn't like him.

My father might of accepted demons to the heavens but to an extent and he still hated 'their species' my father's words not mine.

Hoseok let go of the hug and held my shoulders looking at me. "Oh my gosh how much you've grown!" I giggled. "How old are you now?" He asked and I smiled. "I'm twenty." Hobi gasped, covering his mouth. "Goodness, I'm old. 29 isnt my best year."

Hoseok pouted and I laughed. "Are you kidding you look identical to what you looked like eleven years ago." It was true though, it's like he hasn't aged a bit. "That's the quirks of being a spell Angel, I don't age visually."

I forgot about that. "How are you and Bambam? Are you guys still together?" I asked. I really hope they are, I always loved Bambam he was so nice to me and treated me like family. He smirked and made a funny face and I laughed. "What?" I giggled. "Hell yeah-oops sorry, Bambam curses a lot." I laughed, nodding indicating it was okay. Taehyung has said worse things.

"Okay anyways we actually got married three years ago!" I gasped, jumping on my bed, doing a little victory dance. "Oh my god CONGRADULATIONS!" I jumped off my bed and went right back in front of Hoseok.

"Did he come visit with you?" I asked still jumping up and down. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah he is with everyone else. Namjoon and Jin are here too." He stated. "I know Taehyung wouldn't shut up about them coming to visit." We both giggled. 

"That sounds like Tae. Oh- I heard from Taehyung that you have a lover~" I blushed. Dang it Taehyung why don't you ever stop telling people things. But I was okay with him knowing, besides his boyfriend is half demon.

"Uh yeah...Did he tell you what he was..?" I asked rubbing my neck awkwardly. Hey I didn't say I wasn't going to be nervous. He looked at me confused and shook his head. "He is...He is a demon." Hoseok gasped.

"I never expected that at all. Since you were little, after Jewels died always would rant to me how demons were "meanies" and you disliked him." I blushed. I forgot about that.

"Well since I grew up I realised they aren't all bad and he is really sweet. He can look emotionless at times but he is always smiling at me." I stated smiling, remembering Yoongi's smile.

Hoseok hummed. "I always tried to tell you that." He really did. "I know and now I know. Enough about me did Taehyung tell you about his lover?" I asked emphasizing 'his'.

Hoseok nodded. "Yeah when I first got into the palace he ran to me and told me all about it. Did you guys tell your father?" I gulped and shook my head. "Nope and not planning to, I dont want to die young or I dont want to cause Yoongi or harm to Jungkook."

Hoseok nodded because he knew that would happen. He practically got kicked out of the place because he was in love with a half-blood.

"Yes good choice. Let's go down stairs I was only supposed to wake you up and bring you downstairs for breakfast, not talk for like thirty minutes." I giggled. Practical.

We went downstairs and everyone was at the dining room table eating. Everyone looked up and I immediately smiled when I saw Jin and Namjoon. They got out of their seats and walked towards me. I hugged both of them. "Hi jimin how are you doing my child." Jin said and I smiled. I love when he calls me that. "I'm good Jinnie. You?" He smiled.

"Amazing." I smiled, happy he was happy and doing okay. "Hi Jimin I missed you bud." Namjoon said and I hugged him again. "I missed you too, both of you." The Namjin couple smiled and went back to their seats.

"Goodmoring Jimin come and eat." My father said tapping the seat next to him. I sat down and Hoseok took the seat next to me.

"Hello Jimin, it has been a while, I missed you." Bambam said and I didn't even realise he was sitting in front of me. I smiled and giving him a fist bump. I felt my father's eyes on us both so I retracted my hand. "I missed you too Bammie." I said with a smile. 

We all ate and had a good time at breakfast, finding out what happened to everyone over the years. Just the normal catching up.