Camila Broke Her Promise.

Start from the beginning

"And?" I ask, "You're still constantly budding in and forcing me to do things I don't want to."

"Sky, the only reason why we 'bud in' is because you're our responsibility. We love you and we want what's best for you." 

"Can you just do my a favor, please?"

"Sure, anything." 

"Can you leave me alone." 

Camila let's out a deep sigh, "Sky, just get up and go brush your teeth please." 

"Fine!" 

I jump out of my bunk and go straight to the bathroom. 

Once I get out I decide to head to the lounge instead of the kitchen. I don't want to deal with any of the girls right now. 

After a while, Camila comes in and hands me two pancakes with strawberries and syrup on them. She sits down next to me while I eat. 

She asks, "Why didn't you come to the kitchen to eat? All the girls were asking if you were okay." 

I scoff, "Why do you think?"

She sighs, "Sky, come on. Don't take your anger with me out on them. They didn't even do anything."

"Yes they did! All of you won't leave me alone! You keep forcing me to tell you every single thing." 

"Sky, I'm trying really hard not to lose it right now, but what you keep saying over and over again is just a bunch of nonsense, and you know it."

"Oh, so the truth is nonsense now, huh?"

"Oh my god, you're not even saying the truth! We did trust you enough to let you keep secrets at the beginning because we thought you'd tell us if something major happened, but you didn't! We also let you keep your phone too, but you blew that both times!"

"Yeah but-" 

Camila interrupts me, "You know what I'm saying is right, so I don't know why you're even trying to argue with me." 

"I still have a right to choose what I want to tell the girls!"

"Jesus, Skylar, you sound like I was making you to tell them you were dying or something! I just wanted you to tell them so they could understand you better. I'm not saying you don't have a right to choose what you want to tell them, you do. But, when they're serious you don't get a choice. You have to and will tell them." 

I don't respond because I know there's no point in arguing. She already won. 

She sighs, "Look, I don't want to kill the mood this early in the morning. Let's go back to the kitchen."

She takes my hand and makes me follow her into the kitchen. She sits me down at the table and has me eat with the girls.

"Why didn't you come here first?" Ally asks. 

"Because." I reply, flatly. 

"'Because' isn't an answer." Lauren replies. 

"Because I didn't want to! Do you need an answer for every damn thing?!" I reply, annoyed.

"Okay, calm down," Dinah says, "She was just wondering. You don't need to swear."

"What's with attitude?" Normani asks, annoyed. 

"I don't even have an attitude! Oh my gosh, can you guys just leave me alone?" I groan. 

"Camila, what happened? Did you say something? Why is she so mad?" Dinah asks.