Chapter 32: Path B part 2 (Alternative ending)

*again this is just the alternative ending of this story if you choose Path B (save Applejack) back at Chapter 28. So none of this happened in the story❤

The real ending is still the chapter 30 with Applejack ❤

-

8 years after..

-???'s pov-

"F*ck!" I gasped in shock as I sat up on my bed before glancing around my empty room.

"Did I just had another f*cking nightmare?" I asked myself while wiping my face with my hands.

But when I felt something wet in my cheeks, I quickly faced the mirror and realized I was crying while I was asleep, again.

It kept having the same dream over and over again and its somehow traumatizing me over the past years. But luckily, its all over.

Its been over 8 years now and I can't still forget what happened that day, the day lost her is truly horrific for me..

Suddenly, I heard my phone rang a notification at the nightstand beside me so I grabbed it to check who was it.

A small smile went up my face as soon I saw a message from one of my best friends before pressing his message icon.

"Soarin skies 🖕"

Ss: "Sup dude, i heard you failed commander Fast clip's test. Wanna talk about it?"

"Screw you man.. I didnt failed, I just backed out.."

Ss: "Why? Is this still about.. You know who im talking about."

"Yeah.. I miss her."

Ss: "Wanna talk to me about it? Im coming over there later okay?"

"Sure, cya later man." I lastly replied, closing my phone afterwards.
-

It always makes me smile whenever I think of the fact that my friend got out of prison and was not accused guilty for evidences, even though she made my girlfriend pregnant he was still responsible for being a father.

When I was about to crawl out of bed, I heard a majestic yet soft voice coming this way.

"Hey Dashie, you okay? I heard someone scream, it sounded like you." Fluttershy asked worriedly as soon she opened the door.

Rd: "Yeah, Im okay Fluttershy." I started, crawling out of bed to walk up to her

Rd: "Good morning.. Babe." I greeted with a warm smile.

My lover then approached me and gave me a quick yet passionate kiss on the lips.

Fs: "Did you have another nightmare? You kinda scared me, again." She asked in a worried tone.

Rd: "Y-yeah.. The same old dream. Did I woke her up?"

Fs: "Nope, our little angel is still sleeping in her room."

Rd: "Your little angel, Im just its father/ other mother figure while her father's working."

Fs: "Rainbow its our kid.. Soarin is just her real father but.." She mumbled before placing her hand on my chest. "She's our kid okay? No need to worry about Soarin, he's doing a great job supporting us."

Rd: "Y-your right babe.. Im sorry."

Fs: "Its okay Dashie.. Im just glad that you came back to me when I needed you the most." My girlfriend cheered while pulling me into a quick kiss.