Chapter 5

*89 days to go before the wedding~

As soon I made it to the cafeteria, I immediately saw Aj and the girls at the distance so I grabbed my lunch and took a seat beside my lover.

As soon I took a seat, Applejack quickly pulled me into a quick kiss which made me gasp in shock.

Rd: "Woah there cowgirl, someone's excited eh?" I asked with a laugh.

Aj: "Sorry sugarcube, I just miss ya."

Rd: "And I miss you too my soon to be wife."

"AWWW!"

Me and Aj looked back and saw all of my friends staring at us. I laughed back with them to make this situation less awkward.

While me and my friends eat our lunch and talk to pass the time, Twilight suddenly cleared her throat, getting all of our attention.

Ts: "Girls, I have something important to announce." She said with a irresistible smile on her face.

All of us shared confused looks while Sunset was just smiling. After Pinkie asked what is it, Twilight quickly showed her left hand which made our eyes widened in shock.

F: "Y-your.. Getting married!?" Fluttershy asked with a shock face.

Twilight nodded her head 'yes' to answer Fluttershy's question. Of course all of us cheered while we watch Sunset take Twilight's hand and kissing in gently.

Rd: "Danm Sunset, you're actually gonna marry the perverted egghead?" I asked with a laugh to tease Twilight, like I always do.

Ts: "Shut u-"

Before Twilight could finish her respond, Sunset placed her lips onto hers to make the egghead calm down, making us cheer for the two couple.

Aj: "So when's the wedding?"

Ss: "Maybe 5 months from now.. Not sure yet."

Pp: "Dibs on party planer!"

Ts: "Of course Pinkie, im already making the plan! And be sure to bring some cupcakes." Twilight replied, winking at the end.

Rd: "Screw you two. No goddamn cupcakes please.." I said with a nervous smile but they just laughed at me.

While we talk about the two upcoming wedding plans, Fluttershy mentioned something that shocked me and Aj..

F: "Soo~ how many kids do you want Rainbow?" She questioned with a grin.

Rd: "K-kids..?"

Aj: "I uh.. We.. How?"

Rd: "Is it too early? I m-mean if you want to start now its completely fine with me!" I nervously yelled, facing Applejack's shocked emerald eyes.

Aj: "I do but.. Its up to you!" My lover responded with a panicking tone.

Suddenly, our panicking stopped when we heard the girls giggle infront of us so we looked back at them.

Rd: "W-what?"

Ss: "You guys dont have to panic much. Lets take things slow for a while okay?" Sunset told me with a sincere smile.

Ts: "How about you? How many do you want?" Twilight whispered into Sunset's ear, making her blush as heck.

F: I heard that~~"

Ss: "T-twi please.. Keep your voice down."

Ts: "What if I dont want to~" The egghead teased in a flirtatious way while moving closer to her fiancée's body.