Chapter 19 - Betrayal

⚠️️smut warning⚠️

Tony's pov

"Well, what is it?" Tayler asked, a smirk spreading across his face.

I looked him up and down, biting my lip. My gaze connected with his. I leaned down, mere inches from him. "Make me forget," I whispered, my warm breath dancing in the small space between us. My heart was pounding.

Tayler flipped us, pinning me. "You locked the door, right?" He asked.

I shook my head. Tayler got up and headed for the door to lock it. "But, Nick knows the password."

Tayler paused, glancing back. "Then let's go to mine." He held out his hand.

I looked down at his hand and back up at him. I can stop myself. I can fix this thing between Nick and I. I pushed my thoughts aside and stood with a nod, letting Tayler lead me towards his room.

We got into his room and Tayler closed and locked the door, leading me over to the bed. He pushed me onto the bed, pressing my wrists to the sheets. I gave a seductive grin, looking him up and down. He smirked back, biting his lip. "You know, I didn't know you were a bottom..." (haha, see what i did there).

I let out a chuckle, rolling my eyes. "Don't even go there."

He leaned down, his lips lightly brushing the skin on my neck. A faint gasp escaped my mouth. Tayler grinned against my neck before finally planting a soft, sweet kiss. My entire body seemed to relax under him. I was completely vulnerable, letting him do whatever. Tayler noticed my gestures and took advantage, pulling off his shirt. I followed his lead, taking mine off as well.

The room was dark, the blinds hiding our acts from the sunlight. Soon we were just down to our boxers. Hickeys littered both of our bodies. Tayler placed a few more kissed on the inside of my thighs. He sat up, looking at me for confirmation. I nodded, watching as he tugged on the waistband of my black and orange boxers. I was shortly exposed to the cool, dim room. Tayler grabbed onto my length, slowly making pumping motions. I gasped, surprised by the sudden movement. Tayler smirked, licking his bottom lip before speaking. "Scare ya?" He said without looking up.

I scoffed. "Pfft, no." I lied, curling my lip. Tayler chuckled, moving his hands slightly faster. A soft moan escaped my mouth as my back vaguely arched. Tayler brought his lips to the tip of my member. Another moan managed to leave my mouth, filling the eerie room. Slowly, he began sucking and bobbing his head. After a few seconds the tip of my head hit the back of his throat, causing Tayler to choke and me to gasp. "Oh... Fuuuck~"

Tayler pulled away, his teeth gently scraping against my shaft as his head raised up. He smirked at me. "You're having a good time..." He teased. My face flushed a vivid red at his comment. Tayler lowered his head again, taking me in his mouth. He began to bob his head faster than before, sucking harshly. My back arched as I grabbed the sheets, biting my bottom lip to keep any more moans from flooding out. I began to pant as I felt myself come closer and closer to climax. After one final, muffled moan, I felt myself release. Tayler lifted his head once again, a smirk on his face. I steadily regained my breath, sitting up. Tayler wiped his mouth on his arm, standing and heading into his bathroom. I rubbed my eyes, thinking for a moment. 

Groaning, I stood and swiftly put my boxers and sweatpants on, grabbing my shirt and leaving Tayler's room. I went out onto the balcony and walked along towards the stairs where I descended and headed for the front door, hurryingly going inside and heading straight to my room, dodging anyone that was there to hopefully not be seen.

Tayler's pov

Well, that was something else. I'm surprised honestly. I thought Tony cared more about Nick. I walked out of the bathroom to find Tony gone and my sliding door open. I mentally punched myself for jinxing it. I left my room, heading to Tony's. I knocked on the door. Silence. I tried the doorknob. Locked. Sighing, I turned to walk away. Suddenly, my path was intercepted by Nick. "Oh. Nick. Hey, what's up?" I asked, trying to act as normal as possible.

He just shrugged. "I came to talk to Tony. Why did he lock himself in his room?" He replied, narrowing his eyes. Nick glanced at the door and back at me, a confused look on his face.

"I- I uh... I don't know. I was just coming to hang out with him." I lied, stuttering. My face became hot and I felt my palms start to get sweaty. What if he finds out? What will happen between us? What will happen to Tony? I thought, becoming nervous. Nick just sighed, walking off. I breathed a breath of relief. All of a sudden, the collar of my shirt was yanked backwards. I was dragged into Tony's room, the door closing and locking in front of me. I glared at Tony, an eyebrow arched. "What was that for?" I scoffed, massaging my neck from the unexpected tug.

"You can't tell Nick what happened. I heard the conversation. If he find's out, he'll be ruined. Please, Tayler, don't tell him." Tony pleaded, a fearful look on his face.

I nodded, crossing my arms. "Well, if you heard the conversation then you'd know I didn't say anything about what happened." I snapped, becoming slightly annoyed. Tony rolled his eyes, turning to head back over to his bed. I pivoted, swinging the door open. My eyes widened as I froze. "Nick?" I spoke, my voice cracking. Tony whirled around, fear in his eyes.

omg we hit 1k votes :OOOOO

also yw for the cliffhanger

sorry for breaking all of your hearts with Tony and Tayler

IT GETS BETTER

the ending of the book is worth it

trust me

it'll be sad... kinda

but it's worth the wait

|~| 1017 words |~|

(DISCONTINUED) The Secret | Tony Lopez x Nick Austin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें