Chapter 7 - Thoughts

Tony's pov

I woke up after a heavy sleep. I slept like a rock. I thought to myself. As I sat up and looked around I noticed Nick wasn't beside me anymore. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 1 pm? Why do I always sleep in so late? I got out of the bed and headed downstairs. No one was in the living room. I walked into the kitchen. No one was there either. Where the hell is everyone? I checked the backyard. No one. Grabbing a bowl of cereal I headed upstairs into my room. Ondreaz was nowhere to be found along with the rest of the house. Is this some sort of prank where is everyone? I walked youtube and tiktok as I ate and headed back downstairs around an hour later. Still no one. Ok, this is starting to scare me... I put the bowl in the washing machine and went to check outside for anyone. Nothing. Not a single trace of a single person. I walked around the house for a few minutes, still not finding anyone. I heard a sound coming from upstairs. My body tensed up and I slowly crept up the stairs towards the source of the noise. It was coming from my room. I slowly opened the door, looking around. "Hello?" I said. Silence.

"AHHHH!!!" Someone jumped on my back, making me fall onto my bed. I quickly pushed them off, my instincts kicking in. My body twisted around as I backed up onto the bed. There, on the floor, was Nick laughing.

"Nick, what the fuck is wrong with you? You scared the shit out of me... Jesus Christ..." I relaxed, letting out a sigh. 

Nick slowly stood, walking over to me, still laughing. He wiped the tears from his eyes. "I f-finally scared you... HAHhah," he began laughing like crazy again.

I gently slapped his arm, huffing in annoyance. "Is this for me scaring you last week?" Nick, still laughing, nodded enthusiastically. "Where is everyone, anyway? Was this all your idea?"

"Yea," he laughed again. "I told everyone to leave the house so I could scare the living shit out of you." Nick took out his phone, texting the group chat that had everyone in it to come back to the house. "From one to ten how much did I scare you?" He put his arm around my shoulders.

"Like a ten!" I said, slightly annoyed still. Although I could stay annoyed for long. Nick was too cute to be mad at. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before leaning in, our lips connecting. Nick pushed me onto my back on my bed, propping his legs on either side of me and sitting on my waist, still kissing me.

"Oh, shit." He quickly got up and walked over to my table.

"What?" I noticed him grab his camera and turn it off.

"I'll just edit that part out... heh..." He let out an awkward laugh. I pouted and put my arms out, grabbing the air, gesturing for Nick to sit on my lap again. He smirked and put his legs on either side of me, hugging me around my neck. I leaned back, falling onto my back and putting my arms around his waist. Our lips reconnected, but of course, it didn't last forever.

Ondreaz suddenly barged into the room. "Nick, how bad did you scare him-" He froze, his jaw dropped as his eyes widened. Nick and I looked at him in terror. There was nothing we could do to play this off as nothing happened, he'd already seen us. Ondreaz let out a girly squeal. "I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!" He yelled, a huge smile on his face.

"DUDE, SHUT UP" I hissed at him through gritted teeth. Nick got off of me, sitting next to me. "Also knew what? I thought you already guessed we were together?"

"I knew you were a bottom, Tony." He teased me, smirking.

"Oh my god- no, I'm not a bottom, actually. Just ask Nick." I glanced at Nick. His face went red and he nodded. I looked back at Ondreaz. He just shrugged and left the room. I heard footsteps go down the stairs. I stood and walked over to the door, closing and locking it. "Next time, close the damn door." I joked as I pushed Nick onto his back.

Ondreaz' pov

Holy shit, I can't believe I did that. I feel kinda bad... but I mean Nick DID text everyone to come home and I was waiting at the bottom of the driveway anyway. I walked into the kitchen to get a snack. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Ryland sitting on the couch in the movie room. What if- No. Don't think about that. Stop it. You're straight... Right..? I went and sat on the couch. "Hey, Ryland."

"Hey," he answered, looking up from his phone and smiling before looking back down.

But what if... I sighed, shaking my head and eating a chip. Don't be a fucking dumbass, Ondre. This is only because of quarantine. God, if only I could go to the club or something. Maybe that'd help. I thought for a moment. What if when this ends Tony and Nick don't like each other anymore..? What if it's only because of quarantine?

Ryland's pov

I got back to the house and headed inside. I heard a loud yell from upstairs. It sounded like Ondreaz. "I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Followed by Tony yelling back. "DUDE, SHUT UP." I just chuckled and went into the movie room, going onto my phone. A few minutes later I heard footsteps come down the stairs. Then the sound of someone getting a bag of chips and walking over to where I was sitting. Ondreaz appeared to my right, sitting down in front of me, facing the screen. He's kinda hot. Wait, no. Why did I just think of that? "Hey, Ryland." He said as he opened the bag of chips. I looked up, even tho I was already kinda staring at him, and smiled. "Hey," I replied. Ok but like... Nah. He's too good for me. He's also straight so like...

what do you guys think will happen with Ryland and Ondreaz? also I know this is kinda short but I haven't updated in a few days. I literally wrote this in an hour at 2 am. I know I'm going off of what they actually do but its reallyyyyyyy hard to write like that so imma start making this story slightly more original. Also this story will be going at a slow pace. ALSO WE GOT 7.7K READS LIKE HOLY SHIT!!! oh and I'm currently working now FOUR other books... yea... I started a new one yesterday. Well I haven't really "started" it but I did the whole description and all the characters descriptions n' shit like that and it took around 2 hours. Not sure what its gonna be called but it will be with magic and also there will be gay relationships in it. I got the idea for the book from The Darkest Minds, a pov tiktok I saw, and one of the characters special abilities from a teddycopter fanfic called Alpha's Mate (also my favorite fanfic on Wattpad) But obviously you guys are just here for Tony and Nick so yea

~|~ 1223 words ~|~