Chapter 2 - Coming Out?

Tony's pov

The Next Morning

I woke up and tried sitting up but was stopped. I looked down to my right to see Nick still cuddling against me with his hand still on my chest under my hoodie. I smiled, blushing. The door suddenly opened and my attention snapped to it. "Hey, do you know where..." Chase froze, looking at Nick who was still clinging to me. "... Nick... is.." He continued. His gaze slowly made its way to mine. Chase just smiled, stepping in the room, and closed the door quietly. "I was wondering why he wasn't in his bed last night." He said in a hushed voice.

My face turned bright red again but tried to hide it with my hoodie. "Yea he kinda just... fell asleep like this..." I said in a voice a little over a whisper. Nick quietly mumbled in my ear again. Chase just laughed and left the room. I checked the time on my phone. It was already 12 pm. I gently shook Nick away.

Nick's pov

I woke up and yawned, letting out a sigh. My gaze fell to my left where I was face to face with Tony. I realized I was laying on his shoulder and my hand was on his chest under his hoodie. I quickly sat up, moving back slightly. "Sorry I didn't mean-" I stopped and looked back up at him. He was just staring at me, smiling. "How long was I like that?"

"Since you fell asleep last night." He said, putting his hands behind his head as he laid back down on the pillow.

I blushed and looked away. I felt Tony staring at me and I looked back over at him and he was still smiling. "What?" I said as my voice cracked. Tony shook his head and got out of bed. He walked over to his dresser and took his hoodie off. I tried not to stare but I couldn't help it, he was just so fit and muscular. He put on his black and white t-shirt. I watched him the whole time but when he turned around I quickly looked away

"Come on, let's go get breakfast," Tony said, walking towards the door. He walked into the hallway and waited. I walked out, smiling at him as I walked past and he followed me down to the kitchen.

Chase, Ondreaz, and Ryland were all in the kitchen talking when me and Tony showed up. "Well look who finally woke up," Ondreaz said, smirking. He looked from Tony over to me, still smiling. Ondreaz just shook his head, letting out a laugh, and turning to dry his hands off. Chase just winked at me and Ryland stared on, confused.

I walk past Chase, who was still staring at me, to get cereal. I turned around and he was just smiling. "What?" I said, confused. I poured the cereal into the bowl and got the milk out, filling the bowl. I grabbed a spoon and turned around again, crossing my arms.

"Had a good sleep, didn't you?" He glances over at Tony and back to me. I blush and grab my cereal, giving him a 'how'd you know' look. "I went looking for you this morning."

"Oh," I nod, walking over to the counter and sitting down. I watched Tony make oatmeal for a while before he came and sat next to me. After what happened this morning I couldn't stop thinking about him. I mean the fans shipped up and I guess I kind of liked him... But there is no way he liked me. I was just his friend... Right?

My thoughts were soon interrupted. "You guys wanna go swimming today again?" Ondreaz asked, leaning against the sink. Tony looked up at him and shrugged. I just kept looking down at my cereal and continued to eat it.

After a few minutes of eating and looking through tiktok, I finally finished. I stood and washed my bowl, putting it into the dishwasher. I walked to my room and jumped onto my bed, staring up at my ceiling. I went onto Tony's tiktok and watched his videos. How was he so good at dancing? I thought. After a while of looking through his page, I decided to change. I got changed into my blue hoodie and hype house sweatpants.

When I was walking downstairs I noticed that there was almost no one in the house. I only saw Tony making tiktoks in the living room. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch, watching him. When he finished he grabbed his phone and sat next to me on the couch. "Hey," he said, smirking.

"Hey," I said trying not to blush. He then leaned against my shoulder and I got a ton of butterflies in my stomach. I shifted a little, trying not to be too noticeable.

He looked up at me, his head still on my shoulder. "Something wrong? I can move if you want me to-"

"No, it's fine," I cut him off. "I want you to stay," I put my arm around his shoulders and he smiled and looked down at his phone. I rested my head on top of his, a big smile on my face.

Suddenly I hear the front door open and me and Tony quickly separate. Thomas, Ondreaz, and Ryland walk through the door with dunkin' donuts in their hands. They all walk in, laughing, and go into the kitchen. "We got dunkin'!" Thomas yelled. Tony sighed and looked over at me before standing up and walking into the kitchen. I soon followed behind him.

After we all ate, I decided to go to the atrium to think. When I got there I sat down on the one chair that was there. I scrolled through my for your page on tiktok for a while when I heard a door open. I looked up to see Tony standing there. "What are you doing here? You never come here. I've literally been looking for you everywhere," he said, chuckling. I just smiled and slightly blush. "Come on, let's go make some videos," I sighed, thinking for a minute. "Please..." Tony begged.

"Sure," I said and stood up. His face instantly lit up as I followed him to his room. We got up there and he sat down on his bed, crossing his arms. I furrowed my brows, tilting my head. "What? Did I do something wrong?" I said, confused. I closed the door behind me and sat down next to him on the bed.

"Can we talk about last night?" He said, turning to me. Tony just stared at me and waited for my response. I shrugged and looked away at the wall. "Nick?"

I looked back over at him, meeting his eyes. How is he so perfect? I thought to myself. Maybe he does like me... Maybe I should tell him. But... what if he doesn't? I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Tony waved his hand in front of me and I quickly glanced away, realizing I was staring. "Are you ok?" He asked. I could tell he felt concerned.

"Tony, I have to tell you something... I just don't want to ruin our friendship or have you hate me. You're literally the person I trust most here and I just... I just don't know..." I trailed off and stared towards the ground. I have to tell him. I don't have a choice anymore. I can't hold it in.

"Nick, you can tell me anything," He said, resting his hand on my knee and scooting closer.

I relaxed and took a deep breath. "Tony, I-" I was suddenly cut off by the door slamming open.

hehe sorry for the cliff hanger... I have a couple of ideas for the next chapter but I need your guys' opinion so comment on what you'd want to see in future chapters.

~|~ 1315 words ~|~