Chapter 4 - The Pier

Nick's pov

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. Yawning, I sat up and looked around me. I realized that I was in the guest room from last night. I sighed and got up and walked out the door into the kitchen. I got in there and everyone was there. When I appeared I felt all of their eyes stare at me. My eyes gazed around at everyone until they stopped at Tony. I felt my face start to burn and I quickly looked away, hiding my face. I walked over to make some cereal, still feeling everyone's eyes on me. I turned around, seeing them still staring. Tony walked over and looked back at everyone. All of the eyes I felt on me soon disappeared and Tony dragged me up to his room.

We got into his room and he closed the door behind him, locking it. I sat down on his bed and looked up at him with my cereal in my hands. He walked over and stood in front of me. I know what he's going to ask. He's probably going to ask about yesterday. 

"Can we talk about yesterday?" He said with his hands on his hips.

I knew it. I thought, still staring at him. 

Tony waved his hand in front of me, pulling me out of my trance. "Hello? Earth to Nick?"

"Huh? Oh, right." I looked down at my cereal taking a bite and then back up at Tony who looking somewhat annoyed. I just shrugged and kept eating.

"You aren't even going to say anything?" He said as he sat down next to me. I just shrugged. "After everything that happened? You really aren't going to say anything?"

I sighed and set the bowl down next to me and turned my body so it was facing him. "Listen, Tony, I don't know what happened yesterday, ok? I don't know how to talk about it. We made out last night. That's the simplest way to put it. What are you asking about?"

Tony looked down at the ground, somewhat hurt. "You were going to tell me something right before Ondreaz walked in. You kept saying I'd hate you for it. What were you going to say-"

"Tony that should be self-explanatory." I cut in. "I'm gay, ok? Is that what you wanted to hear? And I'm in love with you. I didn't know how I was supposed to tell you this. I was too scared. I feel like everyone hates me right now because of what happened last night with your stupid brother."

Tony smirked. "Well, you're right about one thing."

"What?" I said, confused.

He looked back over at me. "My brother is stupid," He said, laughing. I chuckled and stared into Tony's eyes for a few moments. He moved closer and put his arm around my shoulders. "You look so cute when you smile," Tony said and kissed my lips for a couple of seconds before pulling away.

"But seriously, Tony. What do you want me to say to you?" I said, putting my hand on his leg.

Tony sighed, shrugging. "I just want to know what we are I guess," he said as he looked away. I felt him tense up slightly so I took my hand off of his leg. "I mean are we just gonna pretend that never happened or something?" He continued, still not looking at me.

I fell onto my back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "I don't know what we are at this point."

"Well... If you don't know then..." Tony trailed off. I sat up at looked at him and he had a huge smile on his face. He stood up and put out his hand. "Come on," I sighed and grabbed his hand and he pulled me up and dragged me out of his room, downstairs, and to his car. We got in the car and began driving. 

Tony's pov

We drove in silence for a while before Nick finally spoke up. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see," I replied. Nick would love the place I'm taking him. I thought. And it will be even better since there will be no one there.

Around 30 minutes later we finally pulled into the parking lot. "Why are we at the beach?" I didn't reply and got out of the car. Nick also got out and I grabbed his hand and led him down to the water. There were only a few people on the beach. 

We reached the water and I took off my shoes and socks and so did Nick. We both began walking into the water, hand in hand. Nick let go and wandered deeper. I stayed where I was and watched him as the soft waves crashed onto my feet. "This is really nice, Tony," Nick said, turning to me. He had a smile on his face and there were small droplets of water dotted on his glasses. I walked up to him and slipped my hands around his waist. He glanced down and then back up, meeting my eyes. Nick wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a tight hug. We stood there, hugging for a while before separating and walking back to the dry sand. We both sat down and Nick rested his head on my shoulder. After a couple of minutes of staring onto the horizon, we decided to make some tiktoks.

After a couple of hours, we headed to the pier. We walked neck to each other, my arm around his waist and his arm resting on my shoulders. Once we got to the end we sat down. Nick laid down and rested his head on my shoulder again. I looked down at him, smiling. His gaze landed on me and we locked eyes. I leaned in first, Nick following my lead until our lips connected. After 15 seconds we pulled away, still staring into each other's eyes. I smiled. "I love you."

Nick blushed and smiled back. "I love you too," he scooted closer and put his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around him and rested my head on top of his. We watched the sunset together. The sky turned a vivid yellow, then orange, then red, then pink, then purple, then a dark blue. "It's beautiful..." Nick said just over a whisper.

"Not as beautiful as you," I said, pulling him even closer. Today was perfect. Nothing can change that. I got all I ever wanted today. All I wanted was him.

Ok, I'm sorry for not updating in a while I lost motivation halfway through this chapter. The only thing that made me continue was the support you guys have been giving me. If you guys have ideas please comment, I have a few but not enough and I'm hoping for this book to be fairly long. I'm currently writing another book which is 6 chapters and its very long but I've been writing it since last year and I haven't transferred it to Wattpad yet so if you guys want to read that then I'll publish it. Basically its gonna be a book (once I finish) that I'll actually try to get published and every character is an OC and so are all the places. Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter even if it was a little boring. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 800 READS!!!!!

~|~ 1245 words ~|~