Chapter 12 - Ryland

Ondreaz pov

I woke up, yawning. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, blinking so I could see. I looked over at Tony's bed and he wasn't there. Weird. He usually sleeps here. I heard something from my side shift under the sheets. My gaze followed the muffled sound. I pulled the blanket back slightly, revealing the body of Ryland who was asleep. My eyes went wide. I quickly and quietly got up, walking out of the room and down the stairs into the kitchen. I didn't want to wake Ryland. That'd be awkward. I thought. I made toast, smearing butter on it, and walking into the living room. I sat down at the white couches, resting my legs on the arm of the couch and scrolling through tiktok as I ate the slice of toast. After a few minutes, I heard a noise from the hallway and I peered over. Nick appeared and slowly walked over to the couches, limping. I smirked as he sat down and winced. "You ok?"

Nick jumped at the sudden sound of my voice. "Jesus, you scared me. I didn't see you." He gave an awkward chuckled, readjusting his position as he attempted to get more comfortable. He glared over at me, an annoyed look on his face. "What?" He groaned, clearly irritated.

I shrugged, looking back at my phone. "You sleep with Tony last night?" I replied, going onto Instagram. I saw Nick blush out of the corner of my eye. He looked away, not saying anything. I turned towards him, breaking the silence again. "Did you go for a helicopter ride?" I teased him, a smile pulling at the corners of my lips.

Nick glared over at me. "Shut up," He stood and started walking to the kitchen.

"Well, that wasn't a no!" I yelled after him. As his weakened body disappeared behind the corner. I chuckled, looking back at my phone.

Ryland's pov

I woke up with a sudden jolt. Calming myself, I grabbed my phone which was laying on the bed next to me. 5:26 am. Why is it so early? I yawned, ready to go back to bed. As I turned over I was met face to face with Ondreaz. I shot up in bed. Oh shit. I looked around the room. I'm in Ondre's and Tony's room. I glanced over at Tony's bed and saw he wasn't there. With a sigh of relief, I laid back down, turning away from Ondre and looking at the wall.

I woke up again and looked at my phone. It still seemed really early. 7:41 am. Why do I keep waking up so early? I tried to sit up but was held back. I gazed down at the two arms wrapped around my waist. Blushing, I slowly laid back down and tried to fall asleep once again.

I woke up for the third time, feeling a cold space behind me. I turned around and noticed Ondreaz was gone. I sat up, yawning, before standing and walking out of the door, leaving my phone. I began walking down the stairs and noticed Ondre on his phone laying on the couch, facing away from me. I swiftly snuck up to him, scaring him. "AHH!" He turned around, sighing. "Jesus fucking Christ, Ry. You scared the shit out of me."

I smirked, slightly blushing at the nickname. "That's what you get for last night," I said as I sat down next to him. 

Ondreaz looked at me, furrowing his eyebrows. He shifted, turning his body towards me. "What do you mean? What happened last night?" His voice quivered. A small smile pulled at the edge of my lips. I just shook my head and stood up, wandering towards the kitchen. "Ryland, wait! What happened last night?" I just shrugged, not looking at him and turned the corner, leaving him confused.

I came into the kitchen where Nick was snacking on a slice of toast. "Hey, Nick," I said as I walked over to the cabinet and got out a bowl. I walked over to the pantry and grabbed cereal before grabbing milk and walking back to the counter, pouring the cereal and milk into the bowl. I glared at Nick. "Hello? Did you not hear me?"

"Huh?" He looked up. "Oh, hey." Nick looked back down at his phone, taking another bite of toast.

I frowned, walking over to him and resting my hand on his back. As my hand touched him he flinched. "Are you ok?" I asked, concerned.

Nick looked up at me, his eyes becoming glossy. "I- Uh... yea... I'm fine." He stood and pushed past me, walking down the hall into his room. I just shrugged it off, not thinking anything of it.

I set my bowl down in the sink after rinsing it off and turned around. I was met with the face of Ondreaz and before I knew it his lips were on mine. I pushed him away. "What the fuck?" I said sharply. As soon as I said that I regretted it. Ondreaz pouted, his breathing became uneven. He turned and began to walk off but I quickly grabbed his wrist. "Wait!" He looked at me, his face red. "I didn't mean for that to sound like that. I'm sorry I pushed you away... It's just... I don't want anyone else to find out. Especially Chase." Ondreaz remained silent. "Can we just go to my room. Please?" His expression lightened and he nodded, leading me to my own room.

hey sorry for not posting in a while I hit a writer's block and I was kinda busy with school work and working on my other books. I'll try to post more but here's this for now. I'm hoping to get a new chapter out tomorrow but I'm not entirely sure. Also, I know the house moved and they're in a new house but in this story imma just keep them at the old house because I know like everything in that house and stuff. Anyways I'll take any suggestions you guys have.

|~| 1011 words |~|