Chapter 9 - The Hollywood Sign

Chase's pov

I was walking down the stairs looking at my phone when I heard a... moan? At this point I was still near the top of the stairs. My gaze shot to the couch where I saw Tony making out with someone. However, I was unable to see who that person was. My eyes were wide and I quickly and quietly snuck back up the stairs, going back into my room. Ok, what the hell? Who was under him? There's no way a girl came here unless... Realization hit. Nick.

Ryland's pov

After what felt like a while I finally decided to get off the roof. Instead of going into the house I went to my car and began to drive away. I didn't know where I was going I just had to clear my head. After around 30 minutes of aimlessly driving around I parked in the small parking lot on top of the hill of the Hollywood sign. I got out, looking at the car that was on the opposite side from where I parked. That looks familiar. I thought and went to the rail, looking out over the city. I took in the fresh air. The air smelled much cleaner now that everyone is quarantined. I noticed white airforces far down the hill near the sign. They were barely noticeable behind the letter but because of how white they are I saw them. Someone must be sitting down there. Then I remembered. Wait, Ondre has airforces and... he has that same car. But there's no way that's him down there. I decided to hop the rail and slowly make my way down the overgrown hill. I reached the sign and tried making as little noise as possible. I peeked around the sign. "Ondre?"

Ondreaz' pov

I sat looking out onto the city leaning against one of the letters on the Hollywood sign. Surprisingly, the only thing on my mine was Ryland- Wait, no- I mean... Ugh, whatever. I have to face it. I do have a crush on him. It's nothing serious, I'll get over it in no time.

"Ondre?" I heard a voice from behind me say. I tensed up, my arms shooting to the ground ready to help me stand up. My gaze was met with Ryland and I instantly relaxed. He seemed to observe my movements "You good? Why are you here?"

"I should ask you the same," I replied, trying not to sound rude and be as nice as possible. I stood up, feeling my throat tighten and my eyes starting to sting. Ryland noticed and opened his arms. I threw myself at him, hugging him. He hugged back tightly, patting my back. After a few minutes we parted. Ryland frowned at my tear-stained face and cupped my face in his left hand, wiping away my tears with his thumb. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Just then, we started slowly leaning in. I closed my eyes, grabbing around the back of Ryland's neck. My gestures were soon followed by soft lips. The moment was long-lasted as the kiss deepened. I used my free arm, the one that wasn't on Ryland's neck, and grabbed his back, pulling him in. He pinned me against the sign and I smirked, pulling away from the kiss. I looked into Ryland's eyes, quickly turning him and pinning him against the sign instead. My hand had now moved to his neck as I lightly held him against the wood. Soon, our lips reconnected as Ryland pulled me in.

Nick's pov

"Ok, ok, ok. Tony. Come on," I gently pushed him away, ending the kiss. "There are still people here." I scrolled him in a hushed voice. He smirked and picked my up, throwing me over his shoulder. "TONY!" I yelped. I was surprised he could carry me considering the fact I'm taller than him. Although I'm also very thin. 

Tony walked down the hall to my room. We got into the room and Tony closed and locked the door. "Don't forget that," I heard him mumble. He set me down onto my back in the middle of the bed. "You look so good today." He complimented, crawling on top of me and beginning to kiss my neck, giving me even more hickeys.

"T-Tonyyy~" My eyes rolled back slightly.

"Hm? What was that? I think you're gonna have to moan louder than that." I felt him smile.

"Oh my god, you're so stupid." I laughed, wrapping my arms around his back.

"Oh, but you love it." He teased. Tony sat up, taking off his shirt. I looked him up and down, a grin on my face. "You like what you see?" He mocked, leaning back in. He slipped his right hand under my shirt, his left hand propped him up on the bed, while his legs were on either side of me.

I froze for a moment. "Tony..." I said, frowning. Tony sat up and looked at me confused. "I- I don't think... I..." I took a deep breath before continuing. "Just... Not yet. I'm sorry" Tony furrowed his eyebrows, still frowning. He nodded and got off of me, grabbing his shirt and putting it on before walking to the door. "Tony, wait." I jumped off the bed, grabbing his wrist. He stood, not looking at me. I walked in front of him. His eyes were glued to the floor. "What's wrong?" I asked. I mean, why would he be so upset about this?

He kept staring at the ground. "Nothing," he replied and tried to push past me. I quickly stopped him, putting my hands on his chest. "Nick, it's not you. I went too far. I'm dealing with other stuff right now and I need time to thing."

I raised a brow, tilting my head. "Dealing with other stuff? Like what?" Why is he acting like this? I've never seen him like this. "Tony, you can tell me. You know that, right?" He looked up, his eyes red. He looked like he was on the edge of crying. I pouted and brought him into a hug, letting him cry on my shoulder. "I can help you. Just tell me what it is. Trust me."

After a few minutes we pulled away. "You don't understand. I can't tell you. I'm... I'm sorry." He pushed past me, unlocking the door and walking out, leaving me standing there.

I felt tears starting to fall. My breath became shaky as I felt my throat tighten. I whimpered. "Tony..."

I finally finished this chapter took me like 4 days. Anyways I have a plan for the next chapter... its gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions. I hope. Also sorry for lack of updates I've been dealing with other stuff

|~| 1128 words |~|