Chapter 6 - The Trip

(yes, that picture ^^^ is actually Nick and Tony, this is from one of Ryland's tiktoks when they went to Arizona)

Nick's pov

After I got dressed I headed down the stairs and into the living room. There was a towel already laying on the couch. That's odd. I thought, confused. I walked through the open doors and outside, holding the towel that was in the living room. I set it down on the railing of the balcony and looked down at the pool. Tony was already in the pool along with Ondreaz, Thomas, Mia, Chase, Pat, and Calvin. I sighed, leaning on the railing. Suddenly, someone jumped at me from behind, yelling. I let out a yelp and quickly turned around to see Ryland laughing. "Don't ever fucking do that again I swear to god..." I mumbled, which made him laugh more. As I looked back down at the pool I saw Tony staring at me. We locked eyes and he quickly turned away.

"I'm gonna start the grill," Thomas said, walking up the stairs and into the house to get the food. 

I headed down the stairs and set my phone on a table before getting up onto the trampoline. I sat down, staring off into the distant mountains. After a few minutes, I laid onto my back and closed my eyes to relax and enjoy the warm sun. Of course, it wasn't long before I was suddenly launched into the air from someone jumping off the balcony onto the trampoline. My arms flailed as I tried sitting up mid-air before I fell back down onto the trampoline. I sat up, using my hand to block my eyes from the sun and. Annoyed, I looked to my left to see who had scared me. Tony just sat there with a big grin on his face. "I hate you," I joked as I sat up. He shot up, quickly grabbing me around my waist, picking me up, and jumping into the pool with me on his shoulder. We landed in the pool and I surfaced, shaking my head to get the hair out of my face. "TONY, YOU DUMBASS!" I said, laughing. He laughed along with me before swimming to the edge and pulling himself out of the water. I swam over to him and put my hands on the ledge to get up. He held out his hand to help me and I grabbed it. As soon as I stood up he shoved me back into the pool. "TONY-" Was all I could yell before splashing back into the pool. I resurfaced, once again, and looked at him. I couldn't help but smile. I shook my head disapprovingly and climbed out of the pool, walking over to Tony who was laughing his ass off. "You're gonna pay for that," I said with a devilish grin.

"Oh, yea? How?" He said between laughs. Before he realized it, I pushed him into the pool. He surfaced, shaking his head to get the water out of his hair. "Damn it," He said with a smirk. Tony went to the steps and climbed out, grabbing a towel. 

I grabbed my phone and walked up the stairs to the balcony, grabbing my towel and drying myself off. Tony snuck up behind me, grabbing at my back, making me jump. "Oh my god, Tony... Stop scaring me like that," I said as I turned and faced him. He just shrugged. I shook my head and went inside and up the stairs to my room. 

I took a shower and went back downstairs into the kitchen to see everyone sitting at the table with Thomas standing at the end. "Nick, just in time. Go find a seat and sit down." Confused, I went and took an empty seat next to Tony. Everyone in the house was here: Tony, Ondreaz, Ryland, Chase, Paper, Calvin, Pat, Alex, Kovur, Michael, and Mia. "So, I know that this is kind of sudden but I think we'll all enjoy this..." Thomas paused for a second. "We're going to Arizona next week and I already rented us a house." Everyone smiled and looked at each other, some laughing. "Ok now, who's ready for hamburgers?" Everyone stood up and headed outside.

I just sat at the table as the people around me headed out of the kitchen. I felt a hand grab my left shoulder and I turned, looking up to see Tony smiling. "Come on," he said, leading me outside. We all ate our food, swam in the pool, made tiktoks, played music until we headed back inside at around 2 am. I fell asleep quickly with Tony on my mind.