Chapter 13 - Something in the Way She Moves

That entire day felt like a flowing stream ruffling the daisies along a dry river bed. Like the highlight of the year... No... my life.

Something I've never quite experienced or even considered describing, like a dream.

But like a dream I knew it had to end.

It was now Saturday and the sun was climbing the sky, the birds helping it dance. I woke with my arms wrapped around Danielle something I had daydream about for years. It was everything I'd imagined and more. The smell of her hair and the feeling of my hand on her soft skin sent shocks through my body.

I looked at my clock and slowly pulled my arm from under hers. Once my hand made it to her side I lowered it to her hip and savored the moment. If this was as close as we ever got it would have been enough for me.

Last night we talked for hours and reminisced about our past few years. She expressed that she had feelings for me in the beginning of middle school for a while, but it wasn't serious. That kind of made me feel like I had missed a great opportunity, but I didn't think of anyone like that back then as I was a little late to the puberty party, so it was okay.

She kept apologizing over and over too, but in the end that just made me feel worse too. I felt better the next day thankfully.

"Hey..." She said in a sleepy voice turning over her shoulder.

I smirked now facing her, "Good Morning."

It's a crime anyone can look that good at 7:30am.

"I slept like a baby in your arms after talking last night." she said.

"Yeah well that makes one of us. My heart couldn't slow down because you were in my arms."

She just stared blankly into my eyes with a smile for a few seconds.

I started to blush and looked away, "Haha, Stop doing that."

She put her hand under my chin and turned my head towards her.

"Stop turning away from me, I can't kiss you if you do."

Then she pulled her lips to mine and put her hand over my heart.

She pulled away, "No kidding about your heart beat, are you having a heart attack."

God, this woman's charm.

My door whipped open, "Ohhp. Sorry. I didn't know you had company Matthew, hey Danielle."

Danielle chuckled a little flushed, "Good Morning."

"Well I came to ask if Matthew wanted breakfast, you too now I guess haha."

Danielle looked at me, "Yeah sure, Mom." I said.

"Okie Dokie" She said then closed the door.

----------------------

After about a few minutes more of heaven we finally left the room.

"Where's Danielle?" My mom asked.

I pointed my thumb behind me, "She's in the bathroom."

"Okay, have a seat."

I sat down and my mom cleared her throat, "I think... Uh you're old enough now... You don't need... 'The talk' right?"

I choked on my Orange Juice, "*cough* No, mom... I think I'm good."

"Well if you need me to buy you protection jus-"

I heard footsteps upstairs, "Nope, no I'm good, thanks."

She heard the footsteps too and looked at the stairs, "Okay."

Danielle came down the stairs and I marveled at her beauty. There was something more than satisfying thinking, "This woman's mine..."

Her long dark hair draped over her shoulders bobbing with every step.

She sat down next to me and looked at the sizzling bacon with a smile. It looked like something I hadn't seen in a long time. She seemed... truly happy. It sent shivers down my back. Then that inner voice returned. 

"How can I make this woman happy, how can I satisfy her?"

I shook it off, either way I need to focus on her. I still don't know if Jackson released the photos. It's weird... She doesn't seem like the type of person who would take those photos.

After breakfast my mom left for work. I was still stuck on how he got the pictures.

"Hey so... Look I know the iron's still a little hot but, if you don't mind me asking, how did Jackson get the photos?"

"Well... he took them of me when I didn't notice. I was taking my clothes off for... well he just took them and I never knew until now."

I turned away and stared at the wall.

"When are the pictures from?"

"I'm not sure, maybe a year and a half ago, my hair was dyed back then."

She wasn't 18? Wait that means...

I turned quickly to her, "Danielle! There's no way he sends those photos to anyone!"

She was confused, "What? Why do you say that?"

I whipped out my phone, did a quick search and showed it to her.

"(18 U.S.C. §2252) Distributing, producting, or receiving sexual visual images of a minor is punishable under federal law with a minimum of 5-20yrs of federal prison."

She looked up at me, "So you mean the son of a bitch will go to prison?"

"Yeah I mean if the pictures are clearly taken in his room and you have witnesses of when your hair was dyed that color then you'd probably have a solid case. He'd have to be stupid to send those to anyone, or to even still have them."

She let out a small grin and pulled me close, she whispered with a deep sigh of relief, "Thank you, Matt..."

---------------------------
A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I haven't had any inspiration to write for this story in a while. If you like this story consider following me I will be releasing a new story soon with the first few chapters already completed. Should I continue to keep writing this one? If so vote on my chapters and let me know in the comments. :)