"The only way you will make me step my feet in your company is if you drag my dead body there." I said walking out of the living room.

"The battle line is drawn between me and you Victoria, you will see who will come crawling on her knees." He shouted.

"Melvin that's our daughter, stop it." His wife cried.

"Your brother will not rest where he is for the unreasonable way he trained her." He shouted at her.

And just like that.

I lost it.

"I ran back not bothering to use the stairs, I jumped from the railings rushing toward him, but before my fist could connect with his face, someone pulled me back.

"Calm down Carter." The person whispered, I don't know who it was but I stopped. He smacked me on the face hard, his ring definitely tore my skin because I feel blood dripping down to my jaw.

"You will give me the respect I deserve and that final!" He growled before walking out.

"I'm so sorry Victoria." My mother begged as she tried to touch my cheek.

"Don't you dare put that fucking hand on me, I will take my revenge on you if you don't get the fuck out of my sight." I hissed glaring at her with dark eyes as Andrew held me down.

"Vict-"

"Get out!" I shouted as she walked away quickly.

"I will kill that man with my bare hands." I mumbled my voice shaking with anger, I haven't been this angry in a long time. I don't have the best temper but I'm learning how to keep it under control.

"Come with me." I turned to see Andrew holding my hands, I said nothing, I just let him lead me to where he was going.

"Why did you stop me? Why did you not let me hit him? I want to hit him so bad he would remember he is not worthy of calling Richard's name. Why did you not let me fucking hit him." I glared at him.

"I don't want you to get too deep into their mess." He muttered.

"I'm already in it, but I am definitely not going down with it." I mumbled.

"You deserve better." He smiled.

"Thanks, but I still want to kill him." I nodded.

"You are welcome." He smiled at me, "Let me get the first aid box for your wound." He walked out of the room.

I can't believe he put his hands on me and I couldn't do anything.

"Found it." Andrew walked back in shortly with a big square box in his hand. "This might hurt a bit." He mumbled before placing the cotton wool on my cheeks.

"Does it hurt?" He asked applying a little more pressure.

"Been through worse." I muttered, clenching my jaw.

"Alright I'm done, do you want to put a bandaid on it?" He asked, pulling one out of the box.

"No I'm good, thank you Andrew" I smiled at him.

"Don't mention." He smiled back.

"You remind me of my daughter." He said

"How old is she?" I asked.

"Nineteen."

"Can I meet her?" I smiled.

"You will soon." He answered.

"How old are you Andrew?" I asked him, he look so young to have a nineteen years old daughter.

He gave me a wierd look before answering. "Thirty eight."

"You had your daughter at nineteen?" I asked surprised.

"Yes it was looking like the biggest mistake but it's a blessing in disguise that girl is my sanity." He told me, taking a seat in front of me.

"Why did you not give her up since you were so young?"

"She's my child, I can't do that." He laughed.

"But why did they abandon me?" I whispered to him.

"Do you regret it?" He whispered back smiling.

"No, but I'm human and I can't keep acting like I don't give a fuck." I told him.

"See it as a blessing Carter, they can't give you half of the love Richard gave you. Some kids that were abandoned like you are in foster care you know right?"

"I would have escaped." I muttered

"Do you think you will be this smart to think of escaping?" He laughed.

"You are right."

"You are welcome baby hero." He muttered.

"H-how did you know my nickname?" I stuttered.

"Richardson is my step brother." He smiled.

"What?"

"We will talk about this later, go get some rest." He patted my head walking out.

I really want to know.

"I really need some rest, the whole situation with Zion in school and the one at home just have me exhausted and tired but the sleep won't come. I know my body won't allow me rest with all that on my mind.

I know what to do.

I picked up my phone to call Ryan.

"Hello." His voice came out in a very tired tone, he must have been sleeping but I don't care he shouldn't be sleeping during the day.

"Let's meet at Deathrow today." I told him.

"Why? Wait what's today?" He shouted.

"Friday." I smirked.

"Hell fucking yeah, I missed this." He screamed.

"See you at nine." I laughed.

"See you Carter." He shouted disconnecting the call.