"You will always use that as an excuse to cringe my pocket?"

"Maybe." He answered just as Ryan and Allie walked in.

"Hey Carter here for the party already?" Allie smiled at me.

"No, I'm here to take you guys for lunch." I answered.

"Really?" Ryan face lit up.

"Shut beggar ass up" I chuckled.

"Shut your rich ass up." He shot back at me laughing. Ryan and Allie is not from the so called "elite home" like me and Wright but they are one of the best people out there, I won't trade their friendship for anything and I call Ryan a beggar because he has never buy his own weed even though he smokes ten times more than we all do, except Wright.

"What happened to you babe?" Allie asked as she rubbed the spot I pinched Wright that's now red.

"Carter abused me, you want to help me check it out upstairs?" He winked at her.

"Cut that shit out you not using me to get some pussy."

"Why do I need you to get what mine?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Can we go and eat already." Ryan groaned

"Alright let's go." Wright picked Allie up in a bridal style walking to the door

This guy is a fool.

"Babe if you are going to pick me up like this I think we should be walking towards the bedroom not the outside world." Allie told him.

"Why did you say that?" He pecked her cheek.

"Because your dumbass is practically naked." Ryan shouted at him in frustration.

"Oh shit!" He shouted, dropping Allie on the couch and running up the stairs.

"I can never understand white boys." Ryan muttered shaking his head.

"You are fifty percent Mexican." Allie pointed out.

"I'm ready." Wright shouted walking down the stairs in a black jeans and a Dior shirt with white Air Jordan 3.

That was fast.

"Alright let's go." I picked my phone, walking towards my car.

"Where are we going?" Allie asked.

"To eat, you were not listening?" Ryan asked her.

"I'm asking where." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Carter where are we going?" He tapped my shoulder.

"Where you took us the last time." I answered.

"You like the place?" he grinned.

"Yes, I wish I live somewhere like that, a lot of people from my school live there." I shrugged.

"You don't even fuck with them." Ryan said laughing.

"No I don't." I muttered.

"We can switch lives, can I have your cars first?" Allie asked me.

"Which one?" I smiled.

"The least one, your BMW we can discuss the rest later."

"You can come pick it tomorrow" I shrugged.

She laughed out loud, she thought I'm joking.

"I'm serious Allie you can have it." I look at her through the front mirror.

"You are serious?" Her eyes widened. She does not have a car, Wright tried to give her one many times but she always reject it.

"Yup." I gave her a smile. "Wright said you won't take one from him even after begging you, but I believe you will take one from me since we are not having sex with each other." I laughed.