2. Uoy kcuf

Zion

"Good morning Mama." I kissed my mom's cheeks, grabbing an apple from the fruit basket on the counter.

"Hey baby going to school already?" She asked.

"Yes, don't want to be too late on my first day, Jay will be here soon." I answered.

"Alright you stay safe, and make some friends too." She said, kissing my cheeks.

"Bye Zeezee." My little brother Zeal shouted.

"Bye Junior, have fun on your first day and don't get into any fight." I shouted back.

I walked out of the house and sat on the porch waiting for Jay's car to pull up. I wish I knew the way to the school myself I would have left, I hate being late especially on the first day. I don't want to give a bad impression but I'm new here and I know nowhere.

"What's up bro?" Jay shouted as he pulled up in front of my house, loud music was blasting through his car speakers.

God! he is over an hour late! Is he not worried about that?

"Good Morning." I greeted him back.

"Man you really not going to keep up this nerdy attitude in my school, they will clown you." He tapped the back of my head lightly.

"I said Good Morning how does that make me a nerd?" I asked confused.

"Whatever just get in the car." He laughed.

"Okay." I muttered, getting into the passenger seat of his red car.

"Are you excited to start in a new school?" He asked smiling.

"I don't know how I feel but I hope it goes well though. I just want to graduate without any stress and maybe get a scholarship." I answered.

"Yeah and you popping that cherry too."

"What cherry?" I asked confused.

"The virgin cherry or you keeping that for marriage like some of this female say?." He laughed

I just shrugged, I really don't know what to say. I don't know what wrong with me not getting with a girl now. I'm just eighteen, there's nothing wrong with still being a virgin at eighteen. I'm too broke to be someone's boyfriend and definitely too young to be a father. I don't want to do something I can't handle the consequences.

"Are you even listening to me?" Jay asked, disrupting my thoughts.

"What did you say?" I asked him.

"I said if you are ready to man up and do the deed, there are a lot of hoes in my school that can take care of that."

"That very disrespectful don't call them that." I frowned regretting that I told him I've never had sex.

When did he become like this?

"Stop playing, you know they are hoes. What else you want to call girls that sleep with just any man?" He smirked like he just said the most reasonable thing ever.

"It takes two people to have sex Jay." I shot back at him.

"Stop playing, I can fuck any girl in my school, they all wanna hop on this dick and keep getting their heart broken." He boasted. I know it's not true but I chose to ignore it, this conversation is getting irritating.

"I wonder how you guys comfortably disrespect women out there and go home to show your Mama love." I mumbled.

"Don't bring my mom Into this." He said getting in his feelings.