A/N

Hey everyone! I know that I'm late for this month's update, and that's what I'm addressing here.

As most of you might know, I have a lot of other books, most of which are still incomplete and/or need re-written. I've recently been working on the re-write for my Purple Guy x Reader called My Grape because I got a burst of inspiration for it. Because of that, I was unable to finish or get ahead on chapters for this book, so this month there won't be an update. rest assured this book is not discontinued or anything, but it will kind of be on hold while I finish the re-write.

If I'm able to work on Grape at the speed at wish I want to, then this shouldn't be a long break. at most you might have to wait another month for an update, but I'm hoping to finish it within the next two weeks. after that, I will re-focus my writing for this book, and you will get your updates.

in the meantime, I have a request for you all.

I will accept fan art or drawings for the chapters titled Cleverbot.com, Home, and slender-dad. of course you may draw for anything that hasn't happened yet by going to the chapter titled BONUS to see some scenes I would love pictures for. I would do them myself, but I want you guys to have a part in the creation of this story!

Anyways, I hope you all are staying happy and healthy, and I'll see you in the next chapter! Buh-Bye!