Breif history lesson

~idk if the gif up there works- it's an animation I made of them getting out of bed. If it doesn't then there is another copy at the end of the chapter. Enjoy!

The next morning I woke up energized. Sliding off my bed head first, I stood on my hands and cartwheeled into a standing position. Where the energy was coming from, I had no clue, but I wasn't complaining.

I pulled on a black and white striped shirt with a black jumper before taking the time to put my hair up/brush my hair. Now dressed, I walked downstairs to prepare breakfast for myself and my guests. I grabbed the blender and dumped in the pancake mix, adding milk and such before putting on the lid and turning it on. While that mixed I grabbed the waffle maker, syrup, strawberries, and drinks. Once there were no more clumps I poured the mix into the waffle maker, which makes for waffles at a time. It was definitely my favorite Christmas present from last year.

Minutes later the guys started walking this way. "Morning!" I chimed. "morning/good morning" were their responses as they sat down at the breakfast bar. The waffle maker beeped and I gave them both two waffles. As they added their own toppings I made myself another two waffles. "Thanks for the food." Tim thanked me. "No problem. After breakfast, you guys are free to take showers. If you need them I have some clothes that should fit." they nodded and continued to eat their food. My waffles beeped so I put them on a plate before joining them at the bar.

Tim finished first, rinsing his plate before going to use the guest bathroom shower. Brian soon followed, heading to the master. Now alone I brewed myself a cup of tea/coffee. Grabbing my phone I opened up Cleverbot to chat with Ben.

"Hey."
"....."

I waited for him to respond, sipping at my drink.

"Hey, this is Toby!!!"
"Hi Toby, where's Ben?"
"Playing games. He hasn't noticed that I'm on his computer yet."
"Lol"
"So your the y/n girl he has been talking about?!"
"Yeah, I guess. What's he been saying?"
"All good things. Everyone wants to meet you. He said that you're making a game about us?"
"That's the plan."
"Did you guys get Slenderps approval?"
"Not yet. We want to put together a draft for the game first."
"Cool cool."
"Lol"

(short toby's pov)

As I'm chatting with Ben's obvious crush I can see why he likes her. She's pretty chill and easy to talk to. I'm honestly surprised that Ben hasn't noticed yet. He must be having real trouble with the boss or something.

"So toby, how old are you?"
"23"
"Your so old, lol"
"Lol, how about you?"
"16, like Ben."
"Cool"

I heard Ben groan behind me, I guess he lost. In his frustration, he must have seen me in the tv reflection. "Toby what the heck are you doing!" "talking to y/n." "Get off my computer!!"
I quickly typed into the chat,

"Been caught, gtg!!!!"
"Lol!"

I then ran away while Ben got onto the computer.

(back to readers pov)

It was nice talking to Toby, he's pretty chill. I wish I could have seen him getting caught on the computer though, that would have been funny.

"Sorry about him. Did he say anything weird?"
"No, lol"
"Good"

I talked to Ben for a bit longer before I let him get back to his game. Tim came back around the same time I closed the app. "Hey, you look clean finally." he laughed. "Yeah, we haven't had a relaxing shower in... a while." "That sucks." nodding his head in agreement he plopped himself onto the couch. He looked really comfy. "So, what do you wanna do while we wait for Ben to come over?" I asked. Tim hummed in thought, "We could try and figure out what the weird feeling we got was." "sounds like a plan" Brian soon joined us in my small library, looking for clues." hey, will one of you come look in the attic with me?" brian surprisingly volunteered. Since he is the quieter of the two I would have figured he would want to stay behind on his own.