Where the freaks at?

(i made a basic version of the mansion in sims 4)

The thick wood door shut softly behind us as we followed Toby back down the stairwell. Our footsteps were drowned out by the loud conversations in the living room, where I assume everyone is waiting to meet us.

As we were walking in, we heard someone say, "This bish has to have something wrong with her. Coming here willingly? Yeah right. She has to have ulterior motives." Jeff tensed up when he saw me and the guys standing in the entryway. "Uh... hi?" I just sighed at his behavior and let it go. He's entitled to his own opinions, and technically he isn't wrong. I do kinda have ulterior motives. (aka, feels responsible and is nice)

Toby decided to break the awkward silence. "Guys, this is Y/n and this is Hoodie." He pointed to each of us as he said our names, and then did the same for everyone else. " This is Jeff, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Bloody Painter, Sally, Puppeteer, Kate, and Clockwork." I nodded to them all in acknowledgment as they were introduced even though I already knew their names... but I guess that's kinda creepy now that they are real... let's just hope that they don't know how much I read about them all...

"It's nice to meet all of you. Even you jeff." Everyone laughed except him, he just pouted his lip and looked away grumpily. This just makes everyone more entertained.

"So uh... any questions?" Toby asked the group, trying to start a conversation.

"I have one." Said Jeff, of course. "Why are you here?" "Because I'm the reason you guys even exist in reality right now. Duh." I said it nonchalantly, thus causing the crowd to sweatdrop. "Wtf does that mean?" Jeff continued.

"It means that if I wasn't on my computer all the time, you guys might not have been here right now. You're welcome."

"Anyways..." Clockwork started talking to keep Jeff from opening his wide mouth. "What were you talking to slender about a bit ago?"

"Well..."

I didn't get the chance to answer.

The whole mansion started shaking as if an earthquake had started. Some people fell to the ground from the force, others steadied themselves with the walls, furniture, or other people. I clung to Brian since he was the closest, and Ben held on to my waist.

Just as suddenly as it hit, the shaking stopped. Luckily nothing was broken and no one got hurt.

At least, I thought so till everyone but I fell to the floor holding their heads in pain. Not knowing what else to do, I could only stand there in shock.

'What the hell is happening?!'

Again, as suddenly as it started, it stopped. Some just decided to lay on the ground, others, like Jeff, tried to stand but found it difficult. "AGH, THAT FU!@ING HURT!" I'm sure you know who said that.

Agreement spread through the room.

"What happened?" I asked still very confused. "It was like..." Brian started. "Like new memories were forced into my brain... very painfully." "yeah," Agreed Ben. "It was something about some sort of anti-CP group... I can't remember the name..." "I remembered being locked up and experimented on in some... facility?" EJ added to the conversation, and a handful of the others agreed. The only exceptions were Bloody Painter, Sally, Puppeteer, Kate, and Clockwork. They don't remember a facility, but they do recall occasions of being chased or hunted down.

"I... I think your characters are still being updated... or maybe it's theirs..." I mumbled the last part, catching their attention. "What do you mean by that?" asked Kate, who hadn't talked much till now.

"Well, if you're all getting memories of this group now then that might mean that they exist now too. It would make sense since they are a fairly common enemy of yours along with Zalgo, who goes back and forth between friend and foe." This gained me some suspicious and curious glares.

"How do you know that?" Someone asked, I'm not sure who. "Uhh... well... funny story..." I then had to explain that they were all fictional stories that I had previously read, and they took it surprisingly well... after calming down a handful of them... you can guess who... it took a while...

Slender soon joined us downstairs as soon as the conversation lulled. "Dinner is ready." His message was telepathically delivered to everyone who then made their way to the dining room.

After everyone was seated, I took the empty spot next to Ben and pushed in the chair once I was seated. Everyone had a different plate of food. I was jumping with joy once I saw my favorite get handed to me and instantly dug in, forgetting all table manners. I expected to be judged for eating like a pig, but in all honesty, nobody paid attention as everyone also dug in and enjoyed the food.

After we each ate our fill, I placed my dish in the sink and began to rinse it off before I was stopped, "it's Jeff's turn for that." Ben said and pulled me along and into the living room. "How about we play a game? I have Mario Cart!" Ben called throwing a controller at Clockwork. She caught it easily and looked at Ben, "Oh you're on pipsqueak!" She playfully called out.

I decided to get to know the Pasta's a bit, even if I new all about their past, might as well get to know them personally, right?

I sat next to the small girl, "Hello Sally." I greet and she smiles a huge smile at me, "Hello! Wanna have a tea party later? I'll make you be a princess and my teddy can be your Prince!" I giggled and patted her on the head. "Sure, I'd be happy to." Her smile never faded as she gave me a quick hug. I chuckled and gave her a hug back. She let go after a second and turned back to the TV. I glanced at it for a second and saw Clockwork was winning by two laps. I stood to go properly meet the eyeless man. "Hello, E.J." He gave a short wave while keeping his eyes- his face towards the screen. "How do you even see? If I may ask." He shrugged and nonchalantly said, "I don't know, I just can." I have him a small nod, even if he wasn't paying attention. "That's kinda cool though. If something gets near your non-existent eyes, or on them, does it hurt?"

"Yeah, actually, it does. It's like having eyes but not having eyes, you know?"

"Seems fair enough." We both shared a small laugh and I move on to talk to the next person. I greet everyone with the same hello. After meeting everyone and getting to know them a bit better I played a round with Clockwork, so far she had been undefeated thus she was playing with everyone in the room, and lost like the rest of us. She threw her arm us and did a victory pose, "Heck yeah! That's how you do it!" She yelled, "You guys need to game more!" She laughed and then stretched her arms. "What time is it anyway? Anyone wanna play another round of Mario Cart?" I shook my head no along with a few others, but Jeff took upon her challenge. "I'll beat you this time! Then I'll rub my victory in your sorry face!" He shouted, his voice full of confidence.

Honestly, I should have expected them to all be very energetic, especially when challenged, but it's a lot different seeing this in person versus reading about it.

Eventually slender ordered everyone to hit the hay. I was directed to the guest room by clockwork, who claimed it was her duty as a woman to escort me from the sausage fest. The two of us walked up the stairs together, making two right turns. The guest room was in the corner of the building, and it was attached to the rounded tower.

(looking at the image the tower is all glass, just imagine that it's got siding and similar but larger windows like the rest of the house. The sims doesn't have rounded walls, so I used a mod for rounded glass walls.)

The bed was surprisingly comfortable, and I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

~heyo! My unbelievably amazing editor Jenny helped a lot with this chapter! I had serious writers block. Unlike before the chapters are not pre-written, so it's been harder to keep to an every month update schedule, but I'm doing my best.