[19] Lavender Scent

Start from the beginning

"I am sorry ki..... but we wanted to keep it confidential" nick replied walking back and forth in his room "confidential my ass... I was the one who set you both up, you wanted to keep it a secret FROM ME" she said as she banged the door harder this time.

They both settled their fights. Nick negotiated with Kiara..... a pizza for sparing him his life. She agreed.

The time went by and now it was 9 pm. Kiara had already taken a shower and had changed into her lingerie nightwear. She had brushed her teeth and put her hair into a ponytail. She made the bed to go to sleep early, as she had to attend school the next day.

Kiara's POV:

I was feeling great, Victorious even. For the first time in my life was I stepping out of my boundaries. I had always been an introvert, staying out of troubles and complications. With Elijah I become a new me.... I don't know how, but a side of me which I never knew existed.....only come out With Him.

The best thing was, I executed the mission flawlessly lol. It was amazing..... The whole time since then I only thought about how his pathetic face will look after he falls on the treadmill. Hahahaha

"Kiara, someone is here for you" I heard Nina call out from downstairs 'it is late, who could possibly come for me?' I thought to myself. As I wore a bathroom robe to cover my lingerie and reached for my door knob to go downstairs, my door was swung open making me fall stumble back on my butt. "Oww"

My eyes was closed shut from the fall so I couldn't see who was the one who made me trip. But as soon as I heard his voice my eyes snap open "falling on your butt doesn't seem like a great idea now... does it?".

He knew.

Ugh fucking Black.

How can he know everything. Everytime.

I get back on my feet as he took a step forward, I backed three steps, he took one step forward again closing the gap between us. His one step was equivalent to my three steps. He backed me till I was pinned to the wall. He bent down to my face level, as he gave me an intimidating look.

I licked my lips and took my bottom lip inside my teeth, biting it as I looked down the floor avoiding eye contact with his hazel eyes. He lifted my face with his index finger, making our eyes meet.

He stared, I stared, no words were spoken. It felt like hours had already passed...... he leaned in closer to my face, our nose brushing together.

He tilted his face as he went to my ear, making his stubble brush against my cheek. "What makes you think you can play this game better than me" it was more of a statement than a question.

He knew he was stronger, smarter, quicker and much more experienced in this level of gaming.

I however....... wasn't.

"Oh kitten.... you have no idea what all I have planned for you" he said pushing my body harder against the wall. I already knew I was getting wet, thank god I was wearing my bathroom robe or he could have seen my damp underwear.

His hands that were previously on my waist were now on my bare legs, he brushed his hands on my thighs as I could feel his hardness on my stomach. Oh fuck!!!