FIFTEEN

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

MORGAN FORBES FOUND herself at the Mystic Falls Cemetery in the next morning. Warmth spread through her body as rays of sunshine touched her skin. She smiled, thinking of how much Bill, her father, used to love those sunny mornings. But that smile soon faded way when she landed eyes on the gravestone on the ground beside her. With one deep breath and one last look at the white rose in her hand, the girl placed the flower on the ground before placing a hand over the engraved stone and mumbling a low 'goodbye, dad', Morgan started to make her way out of the graveyard.

After last night's rather surprising turn out of events, Kol and Morgan stayed up all night long. The blonde girl found comfort in the supportive words that Kol gave her once hearing what happened with her father and he let her cry as long as she wanted to, rubbing continuous circles on her back and playing with her hair without even realizing. Later on that same evening, when the girl finally thought she had no more tears left to cry and gathered the courage to calm down, Morgan found herself astounded by the revelation Kol made. Apparently, the fifth coffin that was sealed held Esther Mikaelson's body inside of it, and Bonnie Bennett had found a way to unlock it, allowing the ancient witch to come back to life with the purpose of reuniting her family. Morgan found happiness in the darkness that haunted her on that night.

Her happiness was for Klaus, who would have another chance to experience a mother's love. Her happiness was for Elijah, who finally had his family reunited. Her happiness was for Finn, the sibling she haven't met yet but had been daggered for nine hundred years. Her happiness was for Rebekah, her friend, who would finally have the chance to get back the mother that was was taken from her too soon. And her happiness was for Kol, who felt exhilarated by just being in his physical form.

Parking the car in the driveway, Morgan wrinkled her brows at the postman that stood in the porch facing the front door of her house. The girl made her way to him with a curious look on her face, but took a step back in surprise as the man turned to face her as soon as she stepped foot in the porch. "Are you Morgan Forbes?" The girl nodded. The mailman directed his hands hand to the bag that hung on his shoulder and took out two envelopes, handling it to Morgan. "Good day." He stated bluntly before rushing out.

Morgan shook her head slightly in confusion before turning her attention to the rather fancy envelopes on her hands. The two appeared to be exactly the same, except for the names written in the back. One was addressed to Caroline Forbes and the other one to Morgan herself.

She frowned while opening her envelope, but her frown quickly turned into an stunned expression.

PLEASE JOIN THE

MIKAELSON FAMILY

THIS EVENING FOR DANCING, COCKTAILS & CELEBRATION.