"Never mind! As long as I still capable to take care of my Mom, I'm not complaining!" Xuan Lu smiled.

Zhan looked at her, remorseful. Xuan Lu is a thought girl. She puts her family first before herself. That's why she is single until now.

Zhan's phone dinged. He grabbed his phone and checked the incoming message.

"I need to go," Zhan looked up at Xuan Lu.

Xuan Lu stared at him. Zhan threw her a lipped smile before he go.

Zhan came up to the penthouse. He didn't need to knock the door because the door was wide opened. He stepped into the house.

"Boss?" he called the man.

"You don't need to knock at the door but you need to lock the door, Babe...!" Yibo came from the kitchen island.

Zhan sighed. He slid the door to close and locked it.

"Now, what do you want?' asked Zhan.

"Heyy... I'm your Boss...!" cried Yibo.

"Fine. What do you need, Boss?" Zhan said with sarcasm.

"I need you to calm my Didi down...!" Yibo grinned. He hugged Zhan from behind.

"Aish! Pervert!" hissed zhan.

"What pervert? I never enter you after we in relationship for two weeks!" Yibo whined.

"It's only been two weeks...!" retorted Zhan.

"I can get it at the first day they approached me...!" said Yibo.

"But I don't approach you. You do," Zhan glared at Yibo.

"So, I give myself to you, Zhan. Please, fuck me hard!" said Yibo while jumped into the couch and spread his legs.

"Oh! You stop it! Didn't you say you are professional?" Zhan snorted watching his boyfriend's behaviour.

"Well... Ok. Professional..." Yibo mumbled. He got up and sat.

Zhan sat beside Yibo.

"So? Why did you call me here?" asked Zhan.

"why? Do I need reasons to see you now?" Yibo twitched his brow.

"Tch! You saw me this whole morning. And at lunch you kept flirting with me. Just now on the meeting, you focused more at my speech than the main topic carrier...!" ZHan rolled his eyes.

"Ohh... Zhan! I just can't get enough of you...! I want to see you when I wake up in the morning and when I go to bed in the night. Before I go to sleep, I want to fuck you hard, and when I wake up I'll fuck you again senselessly...! Don't you think it would be amazing?" Yibo grinned.

Zhan stared at Yibo with a terrified look.

"I don't know. I hear you saying those also already send a chill into my spine..." Zhan muttered.

Yibo laughed.

"Why are you so cute, Baby..??" Yibo pinched Zhan's cheek. He kissed Zhan's lips hard until it swelled.

Yibo's lips trailed down Zhan's neck. He pushed Zhan's shirt collar with his nose and continued to sniff Zhan's scent and bit Zhan's collar bone.

"Ouch! Don't bite, Jerk!" Zhan pushed Yibo's forehead.

But Yibo just ignored him. He unbuttoned Zhan's shirt and slipped his big hand into his chest, searching for Zhan's little bud. After he found it, he rubbed his palm on it then twirled it and pinched it. Zhan moaned. Yibo went back to Zhan's face and captured his lips again. He pushed Zhan to lay on the couch while he climbed on Zhan. His hand still rummaging behind Zhan's shirt, exploring Zhan's body.

Don't Wake Me Up (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें