Annabeth is confused

"Annabeth, you think your mom's gonna kill me when she finds out?" Percy asked worried. Annabeth laughed. "Yeah."she answered which made Percy even more nervous.

"So...how long have you been pregnant?" Percy asked. Annabeth shrugged. Her eyes leveled to the ground.

They were outside the hotel now. Once in her room, and Percy downstairs with Jason,she started sobbing. Sure she was going to keep the baby, but Percy and her were too young to be parents. To young to have that big of a responsibility.

She didn't hear Percy enter the room. "Annabeth? What's the problem?"he asked as he sat next to her on the bed. Annabeth covered her eyes with her hands and kept on sobbing. Percy put his hands around her, pulling her close.

"I-just dont-think I'm ready to be a-a mom." she said between tears. "Annabeth,look at me," Percy said firmly. He lifted her head up and looked her in the eyes. "We are not getting rid of that baby,you hear me? You said it yourself. You're going to be a great mom, the best in fact. Now stop it with the nonsense." he said and hugged her tightly.

Annabeth pulled away and kissed him. He placed a hand on her stomach and they kept kissing. Annabeth fell back on the bed with her arms around Percy's neck, making him fall on top of her. She looked deep into his eyes. "I love you seaweed brain." she whispered. Percy smiled, "Love you too wise girl."

She felt her heart beat faster as she pulled Percy's shirt off. He placed a kiss on her forehead, then her nose, on her cheeks, and then on her lips as he muttered how much he loved her. He sat up on the bed and Annabeth did the same.

Percy took the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it off as he stared at her. He threw the shirt across the room and grabbed Annabeth by the waist. He pulled her against him and kissed her until they ran out of breath.

"I love you my Wise girl." he whispered as he trailed kisses down her neck.

"I love you more you dork." She replied.