Meeting Uncle Leo

Calypso blinked when she saw them.

"How did you get here so fast ?" She asked finally .

"Hacked into the airport system , duh." Leo answered before tackling her into a hug.

"Are you guys all right? Where's Nico?"

Percy bit his lip at the thought of Nico.
"He got hurt. We had to come as soon as possible, we don't know what's going on with him."

Calypso nodded and opened the door wider for them to enter inside. The apartment was simple, a kitchen, bathroom, living room, and two rooms.

Annabeth was the first one to go inside. She looked around hesitantly.
"So you've been here all day ?" She asked Calypso.
"Pretty much , Hazel's here along with Piper. They're with the baby."

Annabeth looked at Percy nervously. The baby was inside. He was so close.

Leo grinned,"Can we see the little munchkin? I want to see this kid!" He threw his hands around Calypso's shoulders,"Lead the way babe."

"Don't call me babe."

"Honey? How does that sound?" Leo asked Calypso smirking.

"Sounds like we're married when we're actually not." Calypso responded.

"Someday we will be." Leo smiled as Calypso's face turned red. His face turned red soon after.

"You're always doing that, sto-" Calypso started saying before she was interrupted by Percy who didn't want to ruin their moment but felt it was necessary,"Um guys, could you just show us the way...please?"

Leo looked at them as if he had barely realized they were they as well.

Calypso led them down the hall to the room at the end. She put her finger to her lips,"The baby was asleep when I went to open the door so be quiet." She quietly spun the doorknob and pushed open the door.

Hazel and Piper sat on the bed hovering over the baby. They didn't hear them walk in though.

"Awe he looks so much like Annabeth!" Piper cooed.

"Really? He looks a little more like Percy." Hazel told her.

"Well I don't know, his eyes are Annabeth's though."

"I guess."

Percy turned to look at Annabeth who looked at the girls and baby with teary eyes. He took her hand which caused her to smile.

Hazel turned around and saw them. Her eyes widened at their sight. She let out a small gasp which made Piper turn around to look them.

"Oh my gods! " Piper shrieked. Annabeth walked towards them slowly.

Piper took hold of the baby who's eyes were wide open.

"Look, it's mommy and daddy!" Piper told him before passing him on to Annabeth.

She looked down at the baby as a small tear trailed down her cheek. The baby giggled as it grabbed one of her blonde curls. Annabeth laughed.

She turned to look at Percy who still stood by Leo and Calypso. She gestured with one of her hands to join her.

Piper moved aside and walked over to Leo hugging him as tears filled her eyes.
"You idiot !" She cried as she hugged him even tighter. Leo laughed softly and hugged her back. "Nice to see you missed me Pipes."
"As if !"

Percy swallowed the bump in his throat and walked towards Annabeth was was smiling at the baby. Percy had never seen her this happy before. She looked more beautiful than he thought was possible. Like a goddess.