Mr.Chase finds out

It had been three months since Annabeth found out she was pregnant. Percy stayed by her side all the time, not wanting to leave her alone for one second. They hadn't told her father or Percy's mother.

"Annabeth,you think we should tell you father before we leave back to camp?"Percy asked as him and Annabeth packed their belongings. Annabeth nodded. "We have to, sooner or later."

****** San Fransisco ******

"Percy, stop sweating, your making me even more nervous." Annabeth whispered to Percy as she knocked on her father's door. "Your dad's scary though." Percy whispered back. Annabeth shook her head as the door opened.

"Annabeth? You here to see your dad?" Annabeths' stepmother asked. Her eyes shifted from Annabeth to Percy."Oh hello dear, it's nice to see you again."Mrs.Chase told Percy. Percy smiled nervously,"You too Mrs.Chase." She opened the door wider, allowing Annabeth and Percy to enter the house.

"Federick, Annabeth's here!" Mrs.Chase called. Mr. Chase quickly got out of his room, "Annabeth!" he called and hugged Annabeth. "Hello dad." Annabeth said back. Percy stood awkwardly to the side, biting his lip. Mr. Chase let go of Annabeth and he looked at Percy, "Good to see you again Percy." he said. Percy nodded as Mrs. Chase headed back to the kitchen.

"Dad we need to tell you something."Annabeth said nervously. Mr. Chase smiled at her, "Tell whatever you need to tell me then." He walked to the living room, and sat down. Annabeth looked at Percy. Together they sat in the couch in front of Mr. Chase.

"Dad- I'm um..." Annabeth started.
"Your what, sweetie?" Mr.Chase said smiling. Percy stared nervously at him. "Dad I'm-i'm pregnant." Annabeth told him and looked away from him. All happiness drained from Mr.Chases' face. Replaced by anger.

He turned to Percy. "You're the dad." he said through gritted teeth. It sounded more like a statement than a question. Percy nervously nodded.
"Yes Mr.Chase." He responded lowly. Mr.Chase turned back to Annabeth, "You let him get you pregnant?"he asked angrily. Annabeth looked down. "I thought you were smarter than this! Getting pregnant at seventeen! What were you thinking?!"

Percy clenched his fists.

Mrs.Chase walked back into the living room and placed a hand on Mr.Chase's shoulder.
"Federick, calm down." She told him softly. "Annabeth is a responsible adult. Calm down." she looked over at Annabeth and gave her a small smile.

"Adult?! She's seventeen!" he exclaimed as he stood up and looked down at Percy and Annabeth.

He pointed at Percy,"I'm going to kill you young man." Percy shook his head rapidly.

"Federick, please stay calm. It's their life and they get to decide what they want to do with it." Mrs.Chase told him.

Mr.Chase pulled at his own hair in despair.
"Okay. Okay, Annabeth is responsible, okay." he said to himself.

Percy looked over at Annabeth and grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

Mr.Chase looked at them once again before pulling Annabeth up by the arm and embracing her. Mrs.Chase set her hand on Annabeth's shoulder.

"What's done is done. I dont approve of this but it is your life." Mr.Chase whispered to Annabeth but loud enough for Percy to hear as well from his seat.

"I will support you no matter what Annabeth." he told her , still hugging her.
He pulled away from the hug and glanced at Percy.

"But i am still going to murder him." He said.