Stressed

"Annabeth you need to eat something."Percy said as he set a plate with a sandwich in front of her. Annabeth shook her head.

"Im not hungry."she said quietly. Percy shook his head slowly,"Cmon, try eating it, it'll be good for you." Annabeth quietly stood up and locked herself in the room. Percy sighed.

Annabeth had been that way for two weeks  straight, since she came out of the hospital. She wouldn't eat anything, or go out.
"Annabeth ill be back. I got to go somewhere." he called as he reached for his car keys.

***********************************

"Percy, how's Annabeth?" Piper asked once he had reached camp.
"She's getting worst everyday...I don't know what to do, she wont eat nor go outside." He replyed sadly.

"Tell you what, I'll charmspeak her into eating something...until we can do something else."Piper suggested. Percy nodded.

He turned back towards camp and walked to the Athena cabin. The campers all sat on desks, reading some kind of book. Malcolm, walked up to Percy glancing nervously at his half siblings.

"Any news of Kelli?" Percy asked. Malcolm shook his head, "Not yet. We're trying to find out where empousi live." Percy thanked him and walked over to look for Chiron. He sat on his wheelchair talking to some new demi-god.

"Now Roger, you will behave yourself, Hermes children tend to prank other campers. You will set a different example. Understood?" He asked. Roger nodded. As he turned he looked at Percy.

"Whoa! Your that awesome demi-god all the campers talk about! Son of Poseidon, right?" He said in awe. Percy smiled at him. He didn't look older than eleven. "Yea."Percy replyed. The boy happily smiled as he left.

" Percy, how are you doing?" Chiron asked. Percy sighed and put his hands in his pockets.
"I don't know Chiron..."he answered sadly. "Where is Annabeth?" Chiron asked.
"Locked up in her room." Percy turned and saw a couple of satyrs running after tree nymphs.

"Bring her tomorrow." Chiron called as he galloped away. Percy stood alone. Many questions ran threw his head. Where was Jordan? Where was Kelli?
***********************************

Annabeth sat with her head against the bedstand. Silently crying. She didn't care that someone was trying to open the door. Neither did she want to see anyone.

The door finally opened and in walked Piper followed by Percy.
"Annabeth."Piper said quietly as she sat at the edge of the bed. "Percy, is it okay if I stay for the night?" Piper asked. Percy nodded,"Sure you can stay in the guest-room." he replied as he left the room.

" Whatever you do, don't charmspeak me into doing anything." Annabeth said through gritted teeth. Piper gave her a small smile.
" How are you Annabeth?"she asked softly.
Charmspeak. She was charmspeaking Annabeth into answering.

"I want to kill Kelli...watch her suffer, like I am now." Annabeth said angrily.
"What about Percy? Don't you think he's suffering to? Suffering as he sees you in this state?" Piper looked at Annabeth.

Annabeth looked at the bedspread,"Percy..."She said softly.
"I don't know why he's still with me."

"Because he loves you Annabeth! He wants to be with you!" Piper said.

Annabeth looked at her, wondering if Piper was right. She shook her head and leaned her head back against the bed-stand.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey guys! I know the story is sorta depressing... Cause its the same for me. Ill take any suggestions about what you want me to add to the story. Bye, and Ill try updating more often.😘❤️