Chapter 8

It's been three days since I'm living in my mother's home. I haven't been out of my room often because I don't want to face her and her husband and hear them rant. I'm fad up of this already. I pass my time either by reading novel because I love literature a lot. I always wanted to be a writer. That was my speciality and my father always supported me in it. I wanted to pursue my career in field of literature and I was bright student of it. But after my father's death everything shattered and my life and my dreams too.

It was 11 in the night and I knew everyone would be sleeping so I would just sneak in and get my dinner in my room because that's what I'm doing since three days. It's good to not to face them. By this way they won't get in my way and vice versa.

It was all dark when I exited my bedroom. At least they could switch on the living room light. It will not cause their electricity bill to multiply by twice, miser people.

I went into kitchen. Thank God, I didn't stumble anywhere but I was hoping to fell because it was very dark and quiet.

I opened the kitchen lights and saw that there was pasta left in the fridge. Now all I need to do is to put it in microwave and then fill my hungry tummy with it.

I was waiting for it get heated when I felt a presence behind me. I was scared to core. It got near and I could feel someone breathing behind my ear. It was enough and I turned and in reflex, I pushed the person.

My eyes were closed and as soon as I heard someone grunting and groaning, I opened my eyes and saw Nick at some distance holding the place of stomach where I had hit him. Serves you right pervert.

But what he was doing here at this hour of night? This thought gave chills to my spine. My eyes met his black and cold ones and my soul shuddered in fear. There standing a few feets apart was the person who is a living threat for me.

"Nick... what.. are you doing here?" I stammered which showed him that I was am scared. He smirked in return seeing that I was afraid of him and how much he has effect on me.

I waited for him to answer but he didn't answer but continued to stare me which was enough for me to shudder in fear. What was he up to?

"My dear Alice! I was here to help you out. I see that you come out of room at this hour so I decided to say hi to you." He said innocently but I knew what he meant.

"I don't want to eat." I said. Suddenly I didn't feel hungry at all. My hunger died as I saw him and I can't stand near him because I don't know what he must be thinking.

I was walking past him when he held my wrist and yanked me towards him. He held me by my waist and tightened his hold when I was trying to get myself free from his grip. I started struggling in his grip.

"Nick! Leave me" I yelled at him.
"How much I have waited to this Alice." He tan his tongue alongside my jaw. I felt bile rose up in my throat. He was trying to force himself on me.

"Leave me!" I shouted more and started crying. He was letting me move because he had a tight hold on my waist and his other hand was gripping my hair so that I wouldn't move.

"MOM! MOM! Come down." I shouted for my mom. I know she'll save me and see his devil face.

He laughed evilly and he started caressing my cheek with the pad of his thumb. His thumb stopped at my lower lip and he rubbed it. My stomach was in knot and I wanted to throw up at him.

"Your mom won't come down because she is sleeping." I furrowed. She was never a heavy sleeper. How come she can't hear my yells and shouts. Even neighbours would wake up by my cries.

"I had added sleeping pills in her juice and then made her drink that so that I can spend some quality time with you Alice." He maliciously said. There was pure evil glint in his eyes.

What?! He added pills in my mother's juice?

There are no time for me to react as he slammed his lips on mine and started kissing me hungrily. I kept my lips sealed. He was kissing me forcefully and I wanted to throw up. I wanted to push him but his hold had me paralysed. He was asking me for entrance in my mouth. I won't let you do this Nick.

I gathered courage and I hit my knee in between his legs and he abruptly left me and fell at distance. This is what you deserve.

I took this chance and began to run but in the next moment I fell on floor. What he did? He pulled the rig which was beneath my legs. I never thought a rug could put me in misery. My hand was slammed against the floor and there was agonising pain in my head. This was it. I was going to get raped by him.

He hovered over my body and slapped me tightly on my cheek. I shouted in pain and started crying.

This was not I deserved..

"You bitch! I wanted to pleasure you and this is what you did! Now you won't be save from me." He said angrily and I started shaking more. He wanted to harm me.

He attacked my neck and started sucking there. He bit my earlobe and I was crying hysterically. I can't let him steal the only precious thing that I'm left with. He was being brutal and the way he was licking my skin was enough for me to scratch his face till he begs me for mercy.

I can't let him do this. I can't let him rape me. This was the mantra I was repeating in my head and with all my mighty strength I pushed him and he fell backward. He was still in shock when I made a dash towards my room and closed it immediately. I locked my room and fell there on floor.

I was about to get raped.

I started crying more and more. Till I hear nick banging the door angrily.

"Alice don't make me angry more. Come to me willingly or I burst through this door." He shouted angrily. I know I was playing with fire but I know he'll kill me once I open the door.

He thinks that he can fool me. When I was child I knew my father had made the doors of special wood not common wood so even if he wants, he can't break the door. He thinks he can fool me. I scoffed.

He banged the door many times. I know he'll stop once he get to realise that I'm not opening this door for sure. After sometime I heard him cursing and he was threatening me.

"Alice, now you see what I'll do to you. You'll beg for my mercy and I'll show you my wrath. Be ready to face hell. I'll make your breathing abnormal and I swear you'll wish for death." He angrily said. There was clear threat in his voice which caused chills to crawl up to my spine. My body was trembling with fear. I slammed my hand against my lips so he wouldn't hear my cries and pleas.

Soon he left banging on the door and I realised that he has left. I fell on my bed and started crying hysterically.

How miserable I was..

Coming here was worst decision. I never feared this much from James because I know that in corner of his heart there is a warm hearted human who wouldn't hurt anyone. James got many chances in which he could have hurt me in worst of ways. Yes, he destroyed my career but by the thirst of revenge. He never touched me unwillingly and here Nick was about to rape me. He was attacking me like a predator attacks it's prey.

I need to talk to mom tomorrow. I need to tell her the real face of Nick. I want to unmask him. He is a monster who plays with the bodies of women. I have to leave this home as soon as possible. I can die in hunger but can't let anyone use my body. I want to run away and never return.

Who Can I trust?

No one.

So guys here I'm done with chapter 8. It's was very heartbreaking, isn't it? Don't you think Alice deserves a chance?
Will she seek help from James?

Kindly shower your love by voting and commenting. I'll be thankful of you. I'll dedicate next part to those who will motivate me.
Aleeza❤️