Reader's Station[CLOSED] 𒊹︎︎︎ MAD LIBS CHALLENGE!

Henlo everyone!

This is not a oneshot- it's a preparation for a mad libs challenge oneshot! Starring of course, Peter Parkour/Starkbucks

Okay so if you don't know what mad libs are, let me explain.
- It's where you(my readers) give me random words to fill inside a story that I(the author) created and I'll publish the result here!

I wanted to do this because it's funny- well I want it to be funny- I hope- heh.

• • •
RULES/INSTRUCTIONS
(yes there are rules, PLEASE READ ;-;)

- keep your words PG! no using of terms as
f*cking, assh*le- y'all know the drill *-*

- ONE word only per person who comments, also means one NOMINATED WORD per person on the slots. (But he/she can nominate a new word on another category)

- comments are LIMITED to five/three only so if you see on the comments that there are already 5/3, then you can reply to which word you'd like to vote! (If you are one of the first five then comment your nominated word and let the rest vote on it!)

- DON'T SPAM please 🥺 or have a conversation on any of the nominated commented words because I will be choosing the word with the most replies(so one reply per person!)

- DON'T REPEAT the same nominated words from previews category.

That's all!

EDITED!:

Hello! New note here for the readers who just read this!

I noticed there are some readers who may have commented on the wrong nominated word comment section(or maybe they were first there but there was also other readers who first commented there and made a glitch? ;-;) and made it double(so there are two nominated words in a comment section) so to you all who hasn't voted yet, please check the FIRST comment of every slot if you wish to vote on that one! Thank you everyone!

• • •

LET'S BEGIN!

• • •

1. Action word ending with -ing (keep it clean :>)

• nominated word #1

• nominated word #2

• nominated word #3

• nominated word #4

• nominated word #5

2. Random action word (keep it clean please!)

• nominated word #1

• nominated word #2

• nominated word #3

• nominated word #4