LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Road Trip ft. The Avengers

(≧∀≦ゞ

So in this oneshot, the team decided to go camping!

Enjoy!

• • •

"SOMEBODY STOP THAT BUS!!!" Steve was screaming as he tripped and fell on the dirt path. The rest of the avengers running behind him, trying to catch up from the camper bus driving off.

"SEEE YA SUCKERS!" Clint was laughing like crazy from the inside of the camper bus, along with Pietro and Tony.

Well that is kind of confusing, let's go back to one day ago, shall we?

• • •

(One day ago)

"No Felicia..I can't stand this feeling anymore!" Ronaldo yelled while tears streamed down his gorgeous face. I couldn't believe how much it pained him when he saw me with another man.

"I love you!" He confessed to me as he got a hold of both my shoulders, his eyes locking onto mine with despair.

I pushed him away, afraid to look back at him.

"I'm sorry Ronaldo but I.." I didn't know how to respond to him as I feel my own tears spilling out. Emotions I couldn't understand was making me crazy!

"Give me a chance to show you Felicia of how much I love you." He whispered to me as he grazed the side of my face. What is this feeling?

He then slowly leaned into me, his eyes closed and--

"--What are you readddinggg?~" Stephen flinched and accidentally let go of the book he had been reading when he saw Peter's face peeking at his side.

"Peter, you almost gave me a heart attack." Stephen heaved out a sigh as he clutched on his chest.

"Woops sorry~" Peter grinned and picked up the book. "What language is this?" Peter furrowed his eyebrows when he got a glimpse of the inside of the book.

Stephen quickly snatch it from him.

"Nothing of your concern. So may I know what you want from me?" Stephen sighed and took a sip on his milk tea. He frowned when it was already empty.

I guess I didn't notice. He shrugged and placed it back on the coffee table. He'll go buy another one later.

"Well since you're the only one here at the moment, I wanted to share to you my weekend plan!" Peter grinned and show Stephen a piece of paper with a drawing of puppies.

"Dogs?" Strange blinked in confusion.

"Huh?" Peter looked at his paper and went red. "No! I mean this one!" He chuckled nervously and flipped the paper to the next page where he drew his plan.

Stephen blinked when he saw Peter's drawing. He couldn't help but smile at the boy's effort. It was a really cute drawing of his plan.

"Sooo what do you think?" Peter grinned.

"That's actually a good idea." Stephen nodded and Peter got excited-- he jumped onto the ceiling.