LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Teaching Thor How to Drive

What happens if some of the team teaches Thor how to drive a car? How disastrous is that? XD

You already know the drill!

• • •

"Alright buddy, you just need to fasten up your seatbelt and your hands on the steering wheel." Tony said while he was seated on the passenger seat.

"Alright man of Iron." Thor nodded seriously as he did what he was told.

"Are you guys sure about this?" Clint commented while he was seated beside Steve at the back.

"Positive." Tony and Steve said in unison. Clint shivered, thinking negatively of the results.

"If you say so." Clint gulped. "Remind me why I tagged along?"

"Because our goal is to make it at Burger King and get ourselves cheeseburgers and then go home." Tony replied casually, "So are you ready Thor?"

"Born ready." And so Thor stepped on the gas making them fly out of the garage. Tony, Clint, and Steve didn't had time to react as they held on whatever they could for dear life.

"THOR!!!!!"

• • •

While the four of them were out teaching Thor to drive, the other super fam members were chilling inside the lounge.

"Did you tell them to buy us food too?" Sam asked Bucky while he was on his phone beside Scott who was eating cereal.

"Yep." Bucky replied boredly as he sipped on his coffee. Mornings were usually boring in the compound and this was one of those days, or so they think.

"I don't get why they need to teach Thor how to drive though, doesn't he use thunder to get around or some sort of magic?" Scott wondered as he ate his bowl of cereal.

"He uses his storm breaker or whatever that axe thing." Loki replied boredly not looking up as he read his book beside Stephen who was also reading a book. Wizard goals. "And besides he needs to learn how to drive at some point."

"Can you drive a car Loki?" Natasha asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's a matter of able to drive, I just teleport." Loki shrugged.

"Hm." Stephen made a sound of agreement.

"Oh." Scott nodded as he continued slurping on his bowl.

"What are you two reading?" Bucky asked the two men reading books.

"Dark magic." Loki responded.

"He's lying, he's reading romance." Stephen spoke.

"As if you are not." Loki retorted as he moved away from Stephen, clearly betrayed.

"Why can't we watch tvvvvvvvv." Pietro groaned as he was sat upside down beside Bucky.

"Because FRIDAY is still downloading the latest movies, you need to wait." Wanda rolled her eyes as she had her head laid on Vision's lap, the red man was asleep, leaned back on the couch.