LO 𒊹︎︎︎ The Body Swap ft. Parley

Henlo! Thanks for waiting for this new oneshot! UwU

This oneshot is about Peter and Harley switching bodies  but they're not necessarily romantically shipped here :))

Enjoy!

• • •

"I can't. Why is this so complicated?" Peter groaned in his hands and leaned back on the sofa.

"You're a genius, what's so hard with this?" Harley raised an eyebrow and took a peek at Peter's homework across him. They were in the lounge area with Loki reading his book on the center couch, Wanda taking a nap beside Peter on the left couch, Scott texting beside Harley on the right side couch, and Bucky cooking dinner in the kitchen.

"Yeah I am but our teacher's not- so what he taught us was kind of confusing." Peter shook his head.

"You're probably just hungry, this is easy." Harley was now the one scribbling on Peter's paper.

"Hey, I'll answer that!" Peter tried to grab the paper from Harley but the boy swiftly moved away from his hands.

"Wait. Let me just answer it!" Harley hissed and Peter rolled his eyes, leaned back on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

"Here. Done. Piece of cake." Harley smirked proudly to himself and threw the paper at Peter who caught it pretty easily.

"No it's still wrong." Peter snickered.

"Welp I guess your teacher really ain't no smarty." Harley shrugged and continued his own homework.

Peter snatched Harley's notebook.

"Hey! What gives?" Harley hissed when Peter was now the one scribbling on his notebook.

"Why am I still not in college? Your teachers are more advanced and there's less bully- bullshit." Peter cleared his throat and continued writing on Harley's notebook.

"Nah, I don't think you're ready to be in college even if you're so smart." Harley shook his head.

Scott who busy with twitter glanced up at the two before continuing with his business.

"Uh I am." Peter in his duh tone replied. "You can't even answer my highschool homework, maybe you're not suitable in my school."

"Excuse me? I already passed highschool." Harley blinked at Peter, a bit offended.

Loki who was annoyed, rolled his eyes as he flipped the next page of his book.

"Plus highschool is pretty easy compared to my school." Harley scoffed.

"You were homeschooled. Harley you never even tried stepping inside a highschool building before in your entire life!" Peter grinned is satisfaction when he saw Harley's eye twitching.

"You won't even make it out alive in college Peter! You're tiny and everyone's a six foot giant." Harley rolled his eyes.

"Hey! I'm not tiny!"

"You are!"

"And are you describing yourself as a six feet giant?"