SO 𒊹︎︎︎ Peter Doing Homework

Henlo! This oneshot is honestly just chill and wholesome :>

This one's different too- not like where it's usually Tony helping Peter with his homework, idk it's repetitive now💀

Also y'all do know not all the oneshots are like really connected² in the same universe right? I'm just saying incase y'all notice a major change of ships and stuff :>

I made it to 100 chapters? I'm crying😭

Enjoy :>

• • •

Peter was at the dining table working on his homework. He could've done it in his room but he felt like being around the team this time would help him finish faster. He tapped his pencil on the table as he read the math problems again. He somehow couldn't concentrate even though it wasn't rowdy in the lounge room.

"What you got there bud?" Scott sat across Peter, he had a plate filled with a slice of banana cake, chocolate cake, and strawberry cake. It was around three in the afternoon on a Saturday so it was understandable that Scott would be eating at this time of day.

"My math homework." Peter sighed. He was a genius, everyone knows that but even a genius gets stuck at the smallest issue. It's normal to have a mental block. He's still in highschool after all.

"Ohh, do you need some help?" Scott asked with a smile before taking a bite of his dessert.

"Thanks Scott but uh I- yeah I guess I need some help with my homework but you- you don't have to-" Peter smiled back with a small head shake. He didn't want to involve Scott with his homework because the man just recently finished with some intense training earlier and was now eating cake to relax. He didn't want to bother. But Scott insisted anyways and took a look at his textbook.

"Hmmmm let's see here. Ah... yeah I don't think I know this Pete, I'm sorry bud. Do you want some cake instead?" Scott offered with a grin and Peter shook his head no with a smile.

"It's alright, thanks." Peter responded.

The only people in the lounge room were Clint, Pietro, and Bucky. They were having a deep conversation about what makes a man manly. There weren't many avengers around the HQ since most of them were pretty busy. Peter didn't really find it interesting or annoying as he continued thinking about his homework. But nothing crossed his mind so he decided to relocate.

"I'll be in the back." Peter announced as he stood up and left the area. He walked through the hallway and found Stephen and Bruce heading their way inside a portal.

"Guys! Hey guys!" Peter called out as he ran towards them but they didn't hear him and they just went ahead inside the portal.

      So he walked back inside the HQ, hoping to find some answers while doing his homework in his lab. Surely he would find it somewhere with the advance technology he has.

      Peter sat in his laboratory, wondering why was this equation so hard to solve. He groaned and ruffled his hair in annoyance. Then he heard the elevator ding and out came Morgan carrying a jar of cookies.

"Hi Petey!" Morgan walked towards his table and peaked at what he was doing. "I see you're doing your mathematics." She smiled at him.