LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Bored at Home ft. Teenage Potatoes

Henlo! Thank u for waiting uwu

This oneshot features Peter and his potato gang being bored during quarantine! So Imma share it :")

Enjoy!

• • •

"Do animals understand what we are saying?" Peter spoke all of a sudden, making Loki turn to him with a raised eyebrow.

Quarantine made Peter stroke- not literally, you get my point. He had been talking random stuff around the HQ all day. It concerned Tony but whenever he asks the boy, he'll just say he's bored. He wasn't able to work on his projects in his lab since his web fluids exploded the other day. His lab was covered with it so it had to get cleaned up first. So now he sits in the lounge room like a ghost.

"Uhm...I don't know." Loki blinked and turned back to reading his book.

"HEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGGGEEESSSSSSSSSSSHHHH-"

"..." Loki didn't respond at Peter's weird noise.

"HHEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAARRRRRRRROOOOOOOOGGGGGGGSSHHHHH-"

"..." Loki tried ignoring Peter and his loud whale like noise.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOGGGGSSSSSSSHHHH-"

"...ODIN'S BLOODY BEARD- SHUT UP!" Loki groaned and clicked his tongue.

"Wooops." Peter grinned as he rolled off the couch and crawled up the wall and onto the ceiling. "I was just trying to make animal sounds, I was hoping you understand what I was trying to say." He added. Loki just watched him dangling on the ceiling.

Ding!

"WASAAAAAAAAAP!" Loki groaned when he heard Princess Shuri of Wakanda skipping into the floor and diving beside Loki on the couch.

Ding!

"Hey guys!" Harley with Ned and MJ also entered the floor. Loki was starting to have a headache.

"Omg it's Loki! YIEEEEEEE HI MR. LOKI!" Ned squealed.

"Hello mortals.." Loki sighed and stood up. The teens look at him as he teleported somewhere else.

"Well that was interesting." MJ shrugged and sat beside Shuri on the couch.

"Where's Morgan?" Ned asked as he sat on the couch and took a cookie from the coffee table.

"Asleep." Peter answered.

"So anyways what's up?" Shuri snorted as she looked up at Peter on the ceiling.

"Well I called y'all to come and do crazy stuff with me indoors." Peter was in an indian sitting position on the ceiling. He asked Stephen to make portals for Ned, MJ, and Shuri.

"What kind of crazy stuff? Are you sure it's all safe?" Harley being the mature one in the group asked out his concern.

"Pfft of course!" Peter jumped off and stood infront of them with a grin.

• • •