LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Scout Leader Steve! ft. Avengers

Henlo! Thank you for waiting for the new update uwu

Guess who decided to make a scouting club?

Yup, Steve did.

Oh- and if u see grammatical errors, I'll fix it later hihi-

Enjoy!

• • •

"So what are your plans for this summer?" Natasha asked everyone over dinner.

Oh summer, the months where we can all just relax and procrastinate all day. But for sure the avengers had activities already set up for that season.

Everyone turned to look at Natasha.

"I'll be in the lab for like three months." Bruce shrugged.

"I'll be in Asgard." Thor smiled.

"Spider-manning." Peter shrugged.

"Uhhh..I don't know?" Pietro poked the steak Bucky cooked.

"Training." Stephen spoke and took another bite of his steak.

"Same." Sam, Clint, and the rest said at the same time except for Steve.

"How about you Cap?" Wanda asked the blonde man who was staring into space while slapping Pietro's hand who was about to steal her potato.

"I bet he'll be training too." Scott spoke as he took a sip of the wine- nope it's cranberry.

"No- I actually do have another plan to do this summer." Steve said, making everyone look at him. The last time he had a plan, they didn't like it.

"Cool, what is it?" Peter asked with enthusiasm.

"I joined a scouting troupe for summer." Steve gave them a smile. Everyone blinked in surprise.

"You... you joined boy scout?" Bucky rephrased slowly.

"It's not just boy scouts and for your information, I'm the scout leader." Steve rolled his eyes.

Tony started clapping sarcastically.

"Wow. Let's congratulate Steve!" He grinned and everyone started clapping and cheered for Steve. No it wasn't because they were happy for him, they were rather mocking him. Rogers didn't mind.

"Thanks, I look forward for our camping trip together." Steve smiled and everyone stopped clapping.

"What's wrong? Oh- I forgot to inform you all that you're part of the scouting troupe." Steve gave them another sweet smile.

That isn't good... Harley gulped at his thought.

• • •
(Summer)

FFFRRRRRRRR!

(A/n: I have no absolute idea how whistles should sound like- bare with me シ︎)

"SCOUTS LINE UP!" Steve blew his whistle and watched half the avengers running towards him, wearing boy scout/girl scout uniforms.