part 16

3rd Person's POV:

"So what's up mina? This late?" chaeng asked to his dear bestfriend, who is now leaning against the cafe's chair as she let out a frustrating sigh.

"Remember jeong oppa?" Her voice was heard, kind of awkward with the last word, oppa.

"Oh, jeong  hyung. Your first love, that stupid jerk. Wae?" chaeng asked curiously, feeling anxious with the situation.

"Well, he's back.. And.. He said he was wrong, he.. wanted me back." mina explained as she let out another sigh.

"What? And you said?" chaeng asked, this topic is getting serious.

"I'll think about it." mina answered.

"mina, you have momo, remember?" chaeng persuaded, obviously objecting the idea.

"I know.. That's why I'm confused." mina pouted.

"Well, why don't you reject him, then?" chaeng asked.

"Its a pity, since he came back after all those years, flying from far away to here, just to find,, me." mina explained.

"Tch. You're too nice, mina." chaeng scoffed.

"I know." mina answered.

-

"minaring ~" jeong  sang from the kitchen.
Mina  brows reached in the middle, forming a frown as she read a text message.

Minarin~ Let's go out today?

A message from her lovely boyfriend.

Mina locked the screen as she went out of the room, only seeing jeong  in a casual outfit, planing to go out.

"Give me a chance, hm? This one time, just to show you how I feel?" jeong asked.

"Uh.." mina sluttered, not knowing what to do. Jeong or momo?

"Oh, cmon." jeong smiled as he dragged mina  to her room as he grabbed her phone and bag,tossing them to his shoulders as he carried mina bridal style effortlessly.

"Yah! I haven't change! and put me down!" mina whined, which jeong  finds it cute.

"You already looked beautiful, minA. And, no, you'll run away." jeong explained as he placed mina on the passenger's seat of his car.

Mina took her bag and her phone as she slide the screen, unlocking her phone and sighed.

Mian, moguri. I have a meetng with my parents.

Mina sighed and locked her phone, she lied. She have too. She can't tell to momo this situation.

Aww to badd, okay then. I'll go with Sana. Take caree~

Min just bitterly smiled at the text and stayed quiet during the ride.

They arrived in a familiar place. A place builded with memories of the two.

"Remember this?" jeong asked, while mina is still dazed at the park they're in.

Mina nodded while she bittersweetly smiled.

Jeong's arms snaked around mina's waist, backhugging her.

Mina didn't responded to this, yet she didn't complain. This park is still the same, minastill can see the shadows of ehr and jeong running around here.

"So, this is your dad, I assume?" A familiar voice, yet a cold one asked.

Mina tilted her head to the right as she is shocked by who's here. Momo and sana is just staring at her in disbelief and hurt.

Jeong followed minA guess as he released the hug. Now looking at the siblings.

"momo?" mina asked, still shocked.

The scene is too overwhelming for her. MIxed emotions runned down her body, she really don't know how to act rightnow. Happy? Sad? Touched? Shocked? Sorry?

"This must be my barrier of getting you, I guess?" jeong asked, staring at momo but asking the question to min.

"I.." minA sighed. She really don't know. Don't know what to say.

"Have fun, mina and take..care." momo sadly sighed as he dragged Sana with him.

"momo! Wait!" mina charged to chase him but her wrist is being held by jeong.

"I understand mina, I won't get you. I won't bother you anymore.. But please? Let this day be the last? BEfore,, I go back." jeong pleaded.

Mina just sighed and gave in.

"Okay..then." mina sighed

-

"Agh! Why is mina doing this to me? Did she love me? Am I wrong?!" momo shouted loudly in hisroom, wrecking everything.

He is wrecked. Just like a sinking ship.

"Oppa,, she loves you, really. I can see it. She didn't have the same spark in her eyes when she sees you and when she sees that guy, please believe me." Sana persuaded, desperately knocking on the door.

"So why did she lie to me?! Am I that cheap? Am I that easy?" momo shouted furiously, crashing all the photos taken with mina

"Oppa.." sana cried out.

She knew mina loves momo, she knew it. She can tell, but his brother isn't listening to her, his brother isn't believing her.

"Oppa, do you trust me?'' Sana asked.

"Yes." momo answered coldly. Calming down his mental state.

"So trust me in this one. Just this. She loves you,oppa." Sana explained.