part9A Night To Remember

Momo's POV :

I'm quetly driving down the streets as I sometimes steal glances to the girl beside me. She is just too perfect, even when she's asleep. I looked at her face, looking at how the streetlights reflected on her face. I was mesmerized, just like the first eyecontact we had in the cafe a long time ago. I smiled to myself remembering that moment.

As we arrived, I quietly parked the car and looked at her. We've arrived but mina is still sleeping, very peacefully.. I sighed as I unlocked my seatbelt and went outside. I opened the passenger's seat as I carefully unlocked the seatbelt on her waist. I carefully lifted her up bridal style and closed the door, not daring to make a sound.

As we entered the apartment, I laid her down on the couch as I sat beside her. Not long, she fluttered her eyes open, dumbfounded with the situation. After a while scanning the room and stopped her eyes on me. The worriness in her eyes disappeared. I'm glad that she trusts me and is comfortable with me.

" mo, why am I here? '' She asked innocently, scanning the living room, still sitting down.

" Didn't I tell you? I told you that you--" I said, but she cutted off my words.

" No, but how can I get here? Did I sleepwalk? " She eyed me with a blush on her face.

I laughed for her innocence and the guess, moments later, I smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of my head. I tucked in my right hand in the pocket and looked at her.

" Well, I carried you here. Mianhae. " I apologized.

Now its her time to laugh. Aigoo, that is probably the cutest laugh I've ever seen.

" Ani, thankyou, moguri. " She thanked.

I shrugged, its not a big problem carrying her, she's very light indeed.

" mina-ah, I'm going to wash up, wait here, ne? Feel free to walk around. " I said.

She looked at me, smiled and mouthed okay. I rushed to the washroom and took a quick shower. A very quick shower. I'm just somehow anxious leaving her around, for no particular reasons.

================================================
Mina's POV :

After momo get inside the washroom, I decided to look around. His apartment is very neat, clean and comfortable. Shocking, of course, since he's a boy. As I walked around a corner, there's a lot of pictures hanging on the wall and placed on the desk. I looked carefully, pictures after pictures. After a while, a photo caught my eyes.

I picked up the photo to take a better look. Its a family photo. A father, mother, momo, and a.. girl? I narrowed my eyes, momo looked like his father while the girl looked like the mother.

No, I never saw this face, not even once, not even at school. I knew all the juniors in our school, nope, none of them match her face. After a few minutes dazing at the photo, a click sound is heard.

Startled, I instinctively put down the photo and looked where the sound is coming from. I sighed in relief, momo just finished washing up. He's wearing a v-neck black shirt with a long pajamas pants. He looked charming in everything.

He smiled at me and walked in inside his room. After a few minutes, he went out with clothes in his hands. He handed it to me and smiled awkwardly.

" Change into this, it will be uncomfortable wearing that, and here is a towel. Wash up, ne? " He offered.

I smiled at his thoughtfulness.

" Thankyou so much, moguri. " I smiled.

He smiled back at me and cocked his head towards the washroom. I nodded and walked in the washroom. After washing up, I changed into his clothes and smiled looking at the mirror. Momo's shirt is oversized, but very comfortable. I stepped out of the washing room and saw momo walking around his kitchen.

I stepped into the kitchen and sat on one of the chair inside there. Sensing presence, he turned his head and looked at me. He smiled and got back to his work.

" What are you making? " I asked, starting the conversatiion.

" Ramyun, hope you like it. " He answered as he served the noodles on two plates.

" Who doesn't love Ramyun? " I giggled as he place the two plated on the table and he took a seat in front of me.

He shrugged and smiled.

" Enjoy, you have to get a rest and get ready for school tomorrow. " He said so brotherly like.

" I will, and you too need to get ready for tomorrow too. " I narrowed my eyes cheekily.

He just shrugged as he took another bite of the ramyun. As we finished our dinner, we decided to chat a little bit before going to sleep.

" So, momo, you never told me that you have a sister. " I looked at him waiting at his reaction.

He tensed, his face became pale. Uh-oh, Bad Question.

================================================

Momo's POV :

" So, momo, you never told me you have a sister. " She began the conversation.

Wait, how does she know? Oh right, I told her to feel free to look around, guess she found the family photo. I stood there in silence, I wanted to reply, but the words are very stubborn that it didn't want to spill out.

" I-I'm sorry. " She bowed her head down, looking at the floors with guilt written on her face.

No, I don't want to see her like this. I hate it seeing her like this. I came closer beside her and rubbed her arms.

" We're apart when we're 12. Our father and mother.. They divorced. I went with dad and she.. she went with mom. Her name is sana. " I answered, recalling my memories. SIgh.

" O-oh. I-I'm sorry. " She sluttered with cracking voice. What? She's crying? Nonono don't let this happen. I hugged her gently, soothing her.

She covered her face. She must've feeled really guilty. I looked at her, and picked her up bridal style again. I walked in my room and laid her on my bed as I sat beside it.

" Sleep well, we'll continue this chat tomorrow, and, I don't want to see puffy eyes on myoui mina  tomorrow, or else, you have to stay here anaother night. " I warned.

She nodded softly and burried her face in the pillow. I sighed and stood up, walking out of the room, when,

" Wait, momo, W-Where a-are you going to sleep? " She asked, her cries soften. I've seen her cried twice and its in the same day. No, I don't want to see her cry anymore, this will be the last. Whoever hurts her, must be hurted by my own hands. I'll protect her. I promise.

" On the couch, The couch can be flipped open to a queen size bed. And don't even think to deny it and blah blah blah. Just sleep. " I answered, slightly demanding.

She nodded softly as she laid her back on the bed.

I whispered ' goodnight ' as she whispered ' you too ' After a while, I flipped open the couch and laid there. This night will be the night I'll trasure and remember forever. Soon enough, my eyes drifted close and had a good sleep with a smile plastered over my face.