part10Its A Date.. I Guess

Mina's POV:

I woke up on a unfamiliar bed. As I recalled yesterday's event, I now remember where I am, momo's room. Anyways, I peeked out and saw the sleeping momo. I smiled at the sight he looked so cute. I swept off my thoughts as I went to the laundry to take my uniform. I took a quick bath and got my things ready for school.

I decided to cook breakfast for him to thank him for everything. I toasted some eggs, fried some bacons, and poured two glasses of oranges as I placed them on top of the dining table. I smiled in satisfaction of my cooking. After tidying up the kitchen, I went outside to check on momo and there's no momo on the couch.

" moguri? " I asked, flustered and worried.

" In the shower. " A voice replied.

I sighed in relief after realizing that voice is momo's. I took my phone and smiled.moguri  thoughtfully charged the phone for me when I'm already asleep. After a while, he walked out with his uniforms on his body with wet hair. I'm dazed looking at how charismatic he looked when his hair is wet. He turned his head to me and smiled.

I returned back to reality and smiled back as he walked in the kitchen. I followed right behind. He looked at the dining table and unknowingly smile.

" You cooked this? " He asked, pointing to the table.

" No, I ordered it. " I replied jokingly. He narrowed his eyes in suspicion. I raised both of my hands up. " Yeah,yeah, i cooked those." I finally confessed.

He smiled and sat on the chair as I took the chair infront of him.

" Thankyou for everything, moguri. I really am. I don't know how to pay you back. " I thanked him.

" Sure, not a problem, anyways, this breakfast payed half of it. " He replied as he took another bite of the toast.

After breakfast, we got in momo's car and drove off to school. After a while, we arrived and got off his car. As we walked in the gate, people were looking at us suspiciously with narrowed eyes and whispers. Psh, what's with them?

================================================

DahyunPOV:

"Mwoh?!" A squeaky voice ranged in my ears.

I narrowed my eyes to nayeon and told her to calm down. I just knew how she will act after hearing what I told her about the incident I saw on the front gate earlier.

" Yah, that myoui mina.. Daebak." nayeon said in a disbelief tone.

I just shrugged looking at her reaction. And who said to interfere those two people. From what I see, they're already walking towards their happy ending.

================================================

Momo's POV:

Me and mina walked towards the corridor. I smiled at myself looking at the surroundings. Whispers and death glares of jealousy. We arrived in front of our class and I opened the door for her as she smiled and walked in. I followed right behind her.

We sat on our seats as mina nudged me. I turned my head and tulted my head to the left side.

" moguri, why are they whispering and looked so suspicous on us? " She whispred to me.

" Its because they all knew about yesterday's accident and we just got off the same car miguri. " I whispred back.

It took her for a while to understand what I said as she giggled softly.

" Yah, they're so simple-minded. " she said.

" I know right. " I nodded in agreement.

" miguri.... Let's go watch the movies tomorrow, since its Saturday tomorrow., you need to repay the other half of my kindness. " I said. Taking this as a chance to have a date with her.

Mina thought for a while and nodded in agreement.

"Sure, its a date.. I guess. " She said looking at me.

I just shrugged, trying to look cool with that eventhough my mind is probably exploding right now.. lalala I'm going out with mina.. What should I do? Confess? What if she doesn't feel the same way? Ah molla, Its a good decision to follow my feets yeesterday.

================================================

Mina's POV:

Momo just asked me for a date. I'm going dugeun dugeun again. i can't help it. I'm happy, very happy. I'm finally going to know him more.. and wait my heart's racing.. A new adventure awaits, I guess...
momo, thankyou for coming into my life. You made my life experience ups and downs. I'm super thankful of that.. Gomawo~~