part 2 An Appropriate Meeting.

Mina searched for the 'clues' about this mystery man for 3 hours but found nothing. Because she was tired and desperate, she went to bed because she has school tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina's POV :

It was morning and the sunshine woke me up instead of my alarm. I tiredly sits down and do my daily routines. Take a shower, brush my teeth, take my books and cellphone and lastly, had my breakfast.

I sat in the sofa and listened to my playlist while waiting for chaeyoung. Don't get me wrong, he's my best buddy since kindergarten. So yeah, we're close. After 15 minutes, the doorbell rang. I pulled the earphones off my ears and suff them in my bag. I wore my shoes and went outside seeing chaeyoung standing there with a smile on his face.

I smiled back and closed the door. Not forgetting to lock it. I skipped outside and look at chaeyoung playing his cellphone. I poked him and he went back to reality. I chuckled seeing his innocence.

" Goodmorning,chaeng" I greeted with a smile on my face.

" Morning, pabo ya~" chaeng  teased with an innocent smile.

I stuck my tongue out but didn't reply anything. Why? Well, because he's right I get careless sometimes and it made me look like an idiot. I walked to school beside him with a blank expression written in my face. Uneasy for today, for honestly, no particular reason.

I was thinking why am I happy today that my mind went blank. I looked up and saw a car speeding towards my direction. Because I don't have nice reflexes, I just stand there with my eyes wide open.

Lucky that chaeng is beside me, he pulled my hand and I got saved. The scene was so fast that my mind went blank again. After a while, I got back my senses, looked up and smiled at chaeng

" Gomawo, chaeng."

He looked at me with a worried expression but after I said thankyou, his worriness just floats away. he smacked my head and smiled back

" Your welcome our pabo pengu."

And after that little accident, we arrived in front of our school. Its almost time to go to class so I bid my goodbye to chaeng and rushed in. While chaeyoung walked casually towards his class with girls surrounding him. Yes, he is very popular among girls, but his eyes were only fixed to one.

I walked through the corridor finding Class A, as I found my class, I went in, just in time. I sighed relieved that I'm not late. It was not long until our teacher walked in with an unusual smile on her face. I frowned seeing her like this, she was usually grumpy and creepy, oops.
" Goodmorning class, since we're all here, there's a transfer student from Class B, let's welcome him warmly and make him feel comfortable arasso? " Our teacher announced.

My eyes automatically moved from our teahcer to the entrance door. The door clicked open and a guy walked in. I looked at the man and widen my eyes. Two shocking scene happened today. The car which is about to end my life, and now, and now, THE GUY FROM THE COFFEE SHOP YESTERDAY !

I tried to maintain a calm expression so that he won't be freaked out but my head is probably exploding right now. After a few minutes, I scanned my class and found an empty seat, and yes you're right, its beside me. I sighed in defeat, so this is what made me uneasy this morning.

He walked in and stand in front of the class flashing a killer charming smile.

" Annyeonghaseyo, hirai momo transfer from Class B imnida please take good care of me." He bowed.

In a speed of light, the girls started whispering to each other. In my opinion, they are gossiping on how cute attractive this hirai momo guy is.

The teacher smiled and asked him to sit in the empty seat. I looked around seeing some girls eyeing at me. I smiled to myself looking at the jealous students around me. As he came near, I looked up and gave him a warm smile, welcoming him without words. He shot back a smile and sat down.

" So for today's lesson, you guys are going to make a project and you guys have to work in pairs. You have to work with the opposite gender of yours too."

As expected the girls started smiling like crazy fangirls while looking at hirai momo .

" Oh, and hirai momo , since you're new here, you can have the honor to choose first." The teacher said.

He looked around and stopped his eyes on me. I looked back at him with an innocent expression.

" Uh, her." He said pointing his finger to me.

I was quite taken aback by that, but how can I resist, the teacher in front of the class looks satisfied. As the class started making partners, the class automatically went crowded. I turned my head to him and pulled out my hand.

" Annyeonghaseyo, mina  imnida. " I smiled at him.

He looked at my hand and pulled out his hand too to shake mine.

"Annyeonghaseyo, please help me to adapt in this class." He smiled.

I smiled back and nodded signaling sure in a mute version. After a few minutes, the teacher clapped her hand and the student went back to their own seat and kept quiet.

" Okay, so everyone got their partners already?" The teacher asked.

" Nde." The class anaswered.

" Okay, so you guys have to have each other's contact and adress, because its a project, you guys also have to discuss it outside my class. I'll give you 15 minutes." The teacher announced.

The class went wild again. He turned his head to me and smiled politely.

" mina-ssi, here's my phone type your number please." He said blushing.

I guess he's not used to this phone exchanging process. I smiled and took my phone out. I lend it to him so he can type his too.

" Don't feel embarassed, just be comfortable around me, I don't bite." I said and laughed softly.

He looked up from my phone to me as he heard it. He laughed and smiled.

" Okay, sure and oh, here." He said returning my phone.

As I typed my last 3 numbers, I returned his phone to him.

" Let's just text each other our adress later." He said.

" Arasso." I answered calmly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina's POV :

After a few minutes talking to each other, me and momo has become so much closer. I'm happy with it since if not, we're not going to finish this project smoothly.

It was the end of the school and I'm packing my bag getting ready to go home.

" mina-ssi, lets start tomorrow? "momo asked.

I turned my head and looked at him.

" Sure. " I replied flashing a smile.

I went out from school and met chaeng. As we walked home, I told him the whole story about what happened at school earlier.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something mina didn't notice is chaeyoung's bright face is turning sour and gloomy.