part11Confession

Mina's POV:

I'm standing in front of my closet looking at the clothes hanging there. What should I wear? Will it be too much for only going out to watch a movie? Yes, you're right. Its Saturday, and momo's picking me up in two hours. After looking at every single clothes, which feels like forever, I decided to wear a mini pink dress with my hair curled down and a light make up.

After an hour preparing myself, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Yes, I live alone, in this enermous house. Sigh, this house is too big for one person to live in, but what can I do? Dad bought it.

I shrugged off my thoughts as I put my bag on the couch and sat there, watching some variety shows while waiting for momo. What do I feel? Anxious, yet excited. Mixed feeling is what I felt right now.

Ding Dong

I jumped from the couch, startled by the doorbell. I took my bag and turned off the telivision as I opened the door. What caught my view is momo wearing casual clothes, well its casual, but it looked so complex when momo is wearing it. I sighed as I walked towards momo, I'm hopelessly in love with the man standing in front of me right now.

" You look pretty today, anyways, ready? " He asked, starting the conversation while handing out his hand.

" Thankyou, and yes. " I giggled at his actions and took his hand.

We walked towards his car and he opened the passenger's door for me. I smield and went in the car. He walked towards the driver's seat as he took his seat too.

We drove to the cinema for about 15 minutes and I looked at the clock. Its already noon. Momo parked his car as we went out of the car. We walked side by side talking casually to each other while walking towards the cinema.

As we arrived, we bought the tickets, and some popcorns as we watched the movie. After two hours, the movie ended and I must admit, the movie is quite interesting.

" Let's get some ice cream. " momo suggested.

I smiled in excitement. As I accepted his suggestion.

================================================

Momo's POV:

She looked so beautiful today. Wait, scratch that, She looked especially beautiful today. I've fallen into her so deeply that I can't even find a way to get out. I suggested to eat ice-cream as she gladly accepted.

We walked towards a certain ice cream store as we bought two cones, Vanilla for me, Strawberry for her. After ordering, we sat at a corner of the shop and had a little chat.

" So, how's the movie? " I asked. Crossing my fingers that she would like it.

" Its pretty interesting, nice choice moguri. " She replied with a smile.

Aigoo, look at that smile, I'm never gonna get tired of her. Even a smile from her can brighten up my day.

" Ah, let's go to the park near here, I heard that its very beautiful at night. " I requested.

" Sure, why not. Ah, moguri let's get a matching couple item? Just for fun, and let's go to the photo box. " She requested.

" Sure, but the couple item we're buying, we should use or wear it when we go to the park. " I challenged.

" Call. " She agreed.

After finishing our ice-cream, we went to a small shop where all couple items are sold there, couple hats, rings, phone cases, and many more.

" moguri, let's get the hat. " She shook my arm, dragging me to the hat corner.

I chuckled at her cuteness as I let her drag me.

She picked me a black hat with a skull to be the icon. I picked her a red hat, which is apparently her favorite colour, with an angel to be the icon.

" I'm the devil and you're the angel, keke. " I pointed out to my hat then hers.

She nodded as I noticed a couple ring.

" Yah, let's get the couple ring. " I poked her.

She fixed her hat and walked towards the ring corner. We bought a couple ring, I wore a blue ring which is written eternal and mina wore a red [which I can't help it, since she loves red] ring written love. So if we hold hands, the ring will be written Eternal Love.

I chuckled at my childishness buying this stuff. I used to hate it and think that its disgusting, but with this girl, I'm powerless.

After paying the cashier and taking ridiculous pictures at the photobox, we decided to just walk towards the park since its not far.

We arrived at the park as we sat on a bench admiring the view.

" You're right, it is beautiful. " mina said, wtill gazing at the breath-taking view.

I nodded in agreement as I too looked at the view.

i sighed to myself. Okay, I can do it, just be brave, just be brave..

================================================

" mina-ah. I have something to tell you. " I said not daring to make an eye-contact.

'' Wae? " She asked turning her head.

" I.. like, no, love you mina-ah, eventhough I can't do much, I promise, if you're with me, I'll fight for you and protect you. So, I hope, you can accept me, and my feelings. " I confessed. I did it. I confessed.

================================================

Mina's POV:

He confessed to me, eventhough it was short, it has a deep meaning. I also can see his sincere eyes which is apparently not looking into mine. I smiled, he must be very nervous rightnow.

I scooted near him as I took his jaw, making him face me. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

" I love you too , momo, I love you too. " I replied his feelings.

He secured his arms around my body and it made me feel so warm and comfortable.

" Gomawo, mina-ah. " He said as he kissed my cheeks.

I flushed red as i burried my face in his chest, loving the warmness he was giving me.

" momo, honestly, its unexpected to love you. " I stated out.

" Me too, mina-ah. " He answered.

The corner of my lips turned up knowing that this is probably the best day of my life. And maybe for him too.

================================================

Author's POV:

Little did the couple know, a pair of eyes are watching and hearing them. Not hatefully, but lovingly. She smiled looking at how the couple are so sweet togeher.

" Oppa, Good job, I envy her, you're being so nice to her, see you later, oppa. " The girl spoke in a low tone, talking to momo. Eventhough, she knew momo didn't heard her, and she didn't want him to hear her.

She smiled as she ran back to her car and drove home.

Who is she?

Yes, she is no other than Minatozaki sana

Its unexpected to love youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara