part3 Teamwork

Cheayoung 's POV :

It was morning and I'm waiting for mina to wear her shoes. I just never get bored by her beauty. I was in my own world daydreaming of our moments in the from the past as I smiled to myself thinking of it.

" Yah, what's with the daydreaming smile? " mina poked.

I shook my head lightly and faced her. She had her hair tied and light make up on. I smiled seeing her beauty again today. And hoping to see it forever.

" Aniyo, Kajja. " I answered lightly as I dragged her hand.

She ran lightly to catch up so she isn't left far behind. I chuckled seeing her cuteness. As we arrived, I sent her to her class and walked to the rooftop. Since my lesson time is different from hers, I went there alone.

I sighed remembering mina's bubbly face when telling her story about her and the new transfer student. Hi-mona? Hirai mimo ? Ah! Hirai momo. I cursed silently to that name because he can now spend time with our pabo.

I looked up the sky. Silently praying that I still have hope, even though its very thin, everybody can hope, right?

================================================

Momo's POV :

Its the end of school and mina told her friend chaeyoung, that she will be going home with me and chaeyoung can have his time alone. Somehow, I see the guy's sad face when mina  send the news. This guy likes her? I shrugged off my thought and continue walking beside mina.

" Omo, there's an ice-cream stand ! " mina squealed childishly.

I chuckled seeing her innocence and childishness and dragged her to the ice-cream shop. When we are near the shop, I can see her eyes sparkling of excitement. The scene made me smile because of her cuteness.

As we arrived, she ordered a strawberry ice-cream and I ordered the vanilla one. As we waited, I was somehow curious why she picked the strawberry flavour. So, I decided to ask her.

" mina, why did you choose the strawberry flavor? " I asked politely.

She turned her head from the pictures hanging on the shop to me. She smiled cheerfully.

" Its because red is my favorite colour. " She answered cutely.

" Eh? You chose strawberry just because you like red? " I asked again quite taken aback by her answer.

" Nde, can't you see? I wear red earrings,necklace,notebooks,pencil case, and even my wallet ! " She answered again this time pulling out her red wallet for proof.

I, hirai momo , admit this is wuite a weird personality but somehow acceptable. As she looked around the shop, our order arrived. As we walked out the shop, we walked to her home and well, start doing our project.

================================================

After 3 hours of non-stop hardworking, we decided to take a break.

" mo, let's go outside to have some snacks? " mina invited.

" Hm? Oh okay I'm hungry." I accepted while patting my stomach.

She giggled and stands up, taking her bag. She turned her head and smiled at me.

" Kajja ! " She said cheerfully.

I stood up and followed ber outside. I looked up the sky and noticed it was already dark. I looked at mina back running towards the gate.

I ran lightly to catch up with her as she sped up. After a few minutes walking, we arrived in front of a cafe.

I looked up seeing the cafe's name and I widen my eyes. Yes, it was the cafe where we first saw each other. I looked down and saw mina slightly blushing.

I decided to stay silent and wafter ordering our coffee and snack, I decided to sit at my favorite place.

" Yah, momo, do you feel familiar about this place? " She asked brightly. I turned my head to face her and smiled. " Yes, its the cafe we first saw each other right? " I answered calmly. She giggled and stopped when the coffee and snack we ordered earlker arrived. She thanked the waitress and took a sip of her coffee. " This will be our favorite place to hangout, ne? " She invited. I nodded my head and took another sip of my coffee.

After a while, I decided to go home. I bid my goodbye to mina  and walked home since its not that far away. I smiled remembering today. I felt a little tingle inside my heart. Mina-ah Gomawo