part6 I'm Warning You

Mina's POV :

It has been days since chaeng confessed to me. Yes, I'm very thankful for him confessing, I know he'll find someone that suits him and just so far better than me. I'm in front of the door cathcing a weird sight for me to see.
Nayeon hugging momo.

Yes, to be honest, by the time passing, i felt a slight of excitement everytime I see him. Yet, I don't knwo what this means, remembering that betrayal last time, I'm still unsure of my feelings for him.

I can't see momo face if he's enjoying it or not since he's facing the opposite way. Nayeon, noticed my absence and smirked. She mouthed like what you see? I stayed quiet there until nayeon released the hug. Momo turned his body and saw me. I quickly hid my face hoping him not to notice me. Sadly, he knew.

He walked towards me and smiled.

" Morning."

I mumbled goodmorning and quickly entered the class. I looked at the wall clock and its still long since class starts. So I just took out a few books and played with my cellphone.

SUddenly, momo sat beside me and said,

" mina, its not what you think, nayeon forced me to hug her and since she's a girl, I can't do anything since it will ruin her pride."

I just sat there frozen. Heart slightly hurt since that sentence sounds how a boyfriend is proctecting his girlfriend. I frowned towards the b-word and g-word. What am I thinking? i never thought I'll get jealous.

" Um, y-yeah, sure.. um I und-understand." I stammered. I bit my lip in regret of thoughts I liked him. He liking me back, also my stammering that sounded so ovious.
Momo opened his mouth wanting to say something but something stopped him, I don't really know the reason. I fake coughed and looked around the class to ignore the awkward situation.

" Mian, oppa, can I borrow mina for a while? " A voice squealed. I slightly frowned. That's the voice of nayeon, why the hell would she talk to me? She hates me for being good friends with momo.

Yes, I understand that she likes him, but I don't see any official announcement yet, so I think I still have a chance or just be bestfriends with him. But what is this? A slight feeling of uneasiness rained to me.

I looked at her face, who doesn't seem to be kidding at all. I pointed at myself,

" Umm.. Me? " I asked carefully.

Nayeon smiled and nodded,

" Yes, you. "

I stood up slowly, feeling very uneasy about this. Nayeon dragged me outside and I stopped her steps in front of the class' door.

" What is it? " I asked straightforwardly.

" Let's just talk in the girl's resstroom, its uncomfortable talking to you in pubic. " She replied puting a disgusted face as she dragged me again.

As we finally arrived she closed and locked the door.

" What is it? " I asked again, slightly annoyed.

Her gaze suddenly turned into a cold one, she walked towards me without even blinking. She then pulled my hair.

" Ouch! Yah! That hurts! " I shrieked.

She stopped pulling and smirked. She released me and looked att me with a burning yet cold gaze.

" You, stay away from momo oppa. The risk isn't you, but your friends and family. She said.

I looked at her face who doesn't even looked a slight joke. Yes, she's being deadly serious abot this. Cold sweat breaks through my forehead and neck. i'm left there speechless. She opened the lock and walked away with her friends.

I have to stay away from momo. Umma,Appa and chaeng is the risks of staying near him. I can't risk 3 lives just for one. Eventhough it hurts, I need to. i HAVE to.

I walked back and saw nayeon chatting to dahyun and rose. Her some sort of group to be specific.

I sat down on my seat, gazing out the windows thinking what should I do. What should I do.

" mina-ah, gwenchana? " momo asked with a worried expression plastered on her face.

I looked at him blankly.

" Ne? Ah, ne. "

================================================

Chaeyoung's POV :

I'm waiting for mina putside the school's gate. She finally showed up and looked at me with a bitter expression. I wanted to asked if she's alright, but she will just answer yes and just walk there bitterly.

" What's wrong? Don't tell me its nothing, its all written on your face " I asked there directly.

She looked at me and replied.

" chaeng, if you want something so badly, yet you have to lose something precious too, what should you do? " She asked with a blank expression.

I stood there and looked at her. Surprised by her question.

" Its up to you. As long as you didn't regret it, everything's fine.