part13 The Untold Story

Third Person POV:

Momo is very nervours right now, he's too anxious to meet her long lost sister he loved so much.

He picked up the family picture taken years ago when the full family is still happy with each other.

Momo smiled bitterly, missing this beautiful moment of his life so much, After all these years, without a mom and a sister by his side, he grew up alone, without the feeling being loved, nor loving.

Until yesterday, a girl who came into his life, named myoui mina . Because of her presence he can finally experience joy, and affection.

Momo glanced at the clock and his heart is racing wildly. Its time, he's gonna meet his long lost beloved sister.

Wearing his jacket and taking his car keys, he walked out of his house and started his car.

He drove to the park where he confessed to his mina yesterday. He parked his car and waled towards the little bench he and mina sat yesterday. After a few steps, what caught his view is a lady with long yellowish straight hair sitting on the bench, waiting for someone.

As he took his steps closer to the lady, she turned her head around and met his eyes. They both froze in the moment.

" mo.. Momo  oppa? " The lady uncertainly asked.

" sa..sana? Is that really you? " momo asked back

" Oppa! Its really you!! I missed you so so muchh~! " sana smiled and ran towards momo, circling her tiny arms around his neck, hugging his brother tightly.

" I miss you too, my precious dongsaeng, sana. " momo smiled as he hugged back his little sister.

==============================

Momo and sana are now sitting in a cafe nearby the park, momo had a cup of coffee while Sana had tea.

" Ah, so that life ruiner sent you and omma to America? So we can't interact with each other? " momo asked flatly, hating his father life ruiner even more.

" Oppa, he's your father, don't say that.. " Sana calmed momo down.

" Well, I know he is, but the word father is just too sensitive for me, the word father and life ruiner has the same meaning for me, sana-ah. " momo stated to his little sister.

Sana sighed in defeat, she understand how his brother hated their father so much, she can't help it, she hates him too, but she always held it in, not adding so much drama to the family.

Momo sighed and crumpled up the cup of coffee after hearing the story he never knew these past years, he never knew it was this bad, but he can't turn back time, ha can only regret and sigh.

// FLASHBACK

" Appa, don't beat omma like that.. Please! Have a heart ! " Sana pleaded his father asking for mercy, seeing his drunken father beating his wife with his mighty hands.

" Shut up you little punk, don't interfere, I never had a heart, I never loved you, your rascal brother, or even this bitch. " His drunken father replied lazily as he slapped his wife's already red cheeks.

Sana is such in shock hearing those words rolling our so easily from her own father's mouth. Her vision is already blur as water filled her eyes.

" Chagiya, pl..please stop.. If you want to torture me like this, not in front of our child, jebal.. " The two sibling's mother pleaded in front of her husband, kneeling on both knees.

" CHAGIYA? OUR CHILD? HAHAHA. YOU CRAZY? You don't deserve to call me chagiya, and you can have the child, since I'm still human, I can handle one, I'll take the older one, since he's more responsible. I'll take who's that again? Momi? Oh whatever, you get my point. "