part15

Momo's POV:

" Yah! You guys heard? Nayeon transferring! " A voice shouted as he entered the classroom.

" What the heck? "

" Wah, she's finally gone. "

What? Nayeon transferring? But..Why? Not that it borhers me, since she's been bothering mina the last time I saw her. And now I never saw her again,, so that's why, she's transferring.

" Morning, moguri " A voice that brought me back to reality said.

A voice that instantly made me smile.

" Morning, mitang~~" I sang, getting up from my seat, hugging her.

" How's Sana? " She giggled, releasing the hug.
" She's fine. And by the way, you heard? Nayeon  transferring. " I asked.

" What? But..Why? We're a graduating this year! " mina widened her eyes.

I shrugged, curious why is she so worried? Nayeon  been so bad to her.

" Yah! Nayeon walking outside the gate! Look! " A student from their class shouted.

Min eyes shifted towards the window, but then dragged momo out of the class, to the front gate.

" mitang! Why are you hurrying so much? Nayeon has been hurting you and you're now running towards her? Not smiling because she left? I asked, slightly shouting because of the speed they're running at.

" Of course, I'm hurt, mo. But,, I forgive her! So please,, stay with me? " mina slightly panted as they saw nayeon walking so sadly towards the exit of the school.

"I'll never leave your side, mitang. " I mumbled lowly.

3rd Person POV:

" Yah! Nayeon! " mina shouted, panting as she reached nayeon shoulder, stopping her steps.

" What is it? " nayeon asked, eyes slightly watery.

" Why,, are you transferring? " mina asked, her breath starting to stabilize.

" I'm not. I'm dropping out, My mom.. set a marriage for me. So, I can't go to school anymore. " nayeon explained, her tears started flowing down her cheeks.

Nayeon legs started to feel weak as mina pulled her into her arms, hugging her, comforting her.
Momo on the back, is slightly shock seeing how mina forgives person so easily, and slightly feels sorry for nayeon who's going to be married at such young age.

" I-I'm sorry, nayeon..." mina mumbled.
" Don't worry about me," nayeon  released the hug. " Besides, why are you even here? You should be hating on me. " nayeon smiled weakly, drying her tears.
" I forgave you, nayeon. " mina reassuringly smiled.

" I have to go, take care, myoui mina Thankyou for forgiving me." She smiled.

She peeked behind mina, noticing another presence.

She weakly smiled as she bowed at momo,
" Please take care of mina. I'm sorry if I hurted her.You..got one lucky girl. I'm sorry ofr bothering you too. " She apologized deeply.

Momo smiled at her, " I know, take care. " momo shortly responded.

She smiled as she waved her goodbye, slipping in the black limousine in front of the school.
Its the end of school. Momo and mina met up with Sana, who just finished her classes.

______

" Want me to walk you home? " momo offered.
" No thanks, moguri. Go with Sana, have a safe trip. " mina tiptoed to momo's height, kissing his lips.

Sana just smiled, used to this couple. Mina smiled as she switched her gaze to Sana, hugging her.

" Take care, see you tomorrow. "
Truth is, mina haven't told the siblings about jeongyeon's presence. The guy she called oppa.
-
Mina entered her house, only greeted by a heart-warming smile from her long lost prince charming.

" Why are you here? " mina shot coldly.
They haven't had a conversation, jeong is always outside the house, and mina is always home, locking herself all day, and going out early in the morning, just to avoid him.

" Why are you avoiding me, minaring baby? I missed you so much. " He smirked, leaning in, attempting to kiss her.

She just walked off to the kitchen, grabbing a drink from the refrigirator.

She ignored him, walking up the stairs, trying to avoid his gaze, because if she met those eyes, she can cry every second now.

Jeongie circled his arms around her waist, resting his face in her shoulders.

" Just.. finish what you want here and leave, you know the passcode to this house anyway. " mina sighed, releasing his buffy arms.

" I'm here because of you, mina, I'm here to say I'm sorry.
I'm here to say that I've been a jerk.
I'm here to get you back in my life. I'm here to make you realize how much you mean to me.I'm here to say,, I love you. " jeong finished his sentence.

MinA heart is touched by his short speech, tears already clouding her eyes.

" Well, you're late.. I.. have someone already, jeong-ssi. " mina cracked.

It hits jeong's heart bullseye when she called him in formal speeches.

Memories of them spending time together flashing in his mind. But then he realised, there's no backing down now. He loves mina. He can't give up.

Jeong gulped down the lump in his throat as he hugged her once again.

" You know that's not true.. You know that you still love me mina.. Please.. Give me another chance. " jeong begged her.

Minas mind and heart is confused by his words. She still loves jeong? But what about momo? What's that dugeun sugeun feeling when she's with momo? And why are jeong  hugs so affecting her?

" Give.. me.. Sometime,, of it. " mina mumbled lowly.

Jeong smiled and he released the hug. At least, jeong  is able to make her think twice.

Mina walked inside her room, locking it.

She reached her phone from her purse, dialing her help counsellor.

" Hello? " The voice at the other line picked up.

" chaeng? Can we.. meet? " mina sked.