part7Innocent (?) Apology

Nayeon's POV :

I'm sitting in the class talking with Dahyun and rose after school. Suddenly, I spaced out, and smirked to myself. Why? Yes, I told mark and bambam oppa to beat chaeyoung until he fainted. And indeed he did. I saw him lying down on the corridor with bruises on his face and body, not concious. Again, mina's father lost his title of being the Boss' personal assistant and now being what? The secretary, I guess.

Its not my fault to do that, momo oppa looked so sticky to mina. I warned her, she didn't listen. I snapped back and my face brighten up. I looked at my friends and whispered them my plan. They cracked up for a while and smirked evilly. Yes, they'll help me do this.

Mina, sorry not sorry.

========================

Mina's POV :

I was sitting on my chair doodling nonsense when a shadow covered the light. I looked up and saw the most unwanted face I wanted to see. Yes, nayeon. I sighed and looked at her.

" Look, I tried --" I was cut off when she smiled at me so purely. I frowned looking at that smile, its not a smirk, a pure loving smile. But it's holding something else which I just can't tell.

" mina-ah, Let's talk at the rooftop only the two of us, ne? " She asked. So purely, so innocently.

I was dumbfounded. Beyond dumbfounded. Why is she like this? Am I not in myy right mind today? She walked out of the class signalling me to follow her. I, still in a shock just stupidly follow her.

Step after step. We walked through the corridors and stepped up the ladders. Both of us walked up there without any words to each other. Yes, it is indeed weird. Something's wrong.

As we arrived, she walked to the bench and sat there gazing at the sunset. She looked beautiful somehow, the way she smiles, not smirk. Hah. So That's why momo can't deny this girl beside me.

" mina-ah. " She called out gently. I turned my head from the sunset and looked at her.

She didn't turn her head, just gazing at the sunset with watery eyes. Wait, is she crying? I was shocked.

" Y-yah, gwenchana? " I asked, flustered.

She shook her head and turned her face to face me, she held out her two arms and wrapped them sround my body. Yes, she hugged me. Like seriously, hugged me. I was just shocked,flustered,dumbfounded.

" mi-mina.. Mi- Mian-- Mianhae." She cried out bursting her tears. She let go of the hug covering her face with her palms.

"Sorry for everything, I noticed my mistake, I regretted it, I-I'm so sorry m-mina.." She admitted.

I looked at her face when she removed her hand. Looking at how sincere she was, remembering how innocent the real nayeon was. It melted my heart.

" Its okay, nayeon, let's just be friends, ne? " I soothed her.

She stopped her tears and looked at me with gleaming eyes, some tears on her cheeks from the cry earlier.

" Really? You forgived me? Really?! " She brightened up.

Aigoo, so cute and innocent, I can't help it, I must admit, this girl has no flaws, she is indeed perfect and I was hoping to get momo with a competitor like this? Pfft.

I nodded my head gently and smiled at her. I looked at the clock it was time to get home. I looked at her with an apologetic smile and packed my things.

" I'm going first, nayeon ! Its nice to be friends with you! " I shouted as I ran down the stairs.

" Ne! See you tomorrow! " The squeaky voice squealed.

Again, I was melted by the cute voice.