part4 The Girl's Threat

Momo's POV :

It has already been 3 months since I first met mina . She is now my bestfriend. But for me she is the one who made me excited to go to school. She is the one who made my heart raced. Am I falling for her already? Suddenly, a pair of hands covered my eyes. I smiled hoping it was the girl I was thinking earlier.

" Oppa! Miss me? " The voice squealed. My smile automatically faded knowing it was not mina's voice.

I gently put down her hand and looked up. Sigh, this girl who has been chasing after me for 2 months. Does this girl have any pride? She didn't even bother to cover her affection to me. Aish. I fakely smiled at her.

" What do you want? " I asked coldly because I'm still disappointed that it wasn't mina. She pouted.

" You're being so mean," She said, but a second after, she smiled brightly, " Oppa! Let's go on a date, ne? " She asked with an aegyo which doesn't melt me.

I was ab out to open my mouth to reject the offer but then, she cut me off.

" Look, I know that you only see mina now. Your eyes just directly brighten when you see her, and if you don't show up in front of my door this Saturday 11AM, I'll make sure she won't even say a word to you." She threatened.

I gulped nervously. How can this girl know? Aish now I should unwillingly accept this offer of the date. I shivered just thinking of me and her walking side by side. Moreover, how will mina react? I nodded in defeat. I looked up look at her coldly.

" Just one date and not a single word from you to mina."

She smirked, satisfied. " Don't worry as long as you don't fall for me during our date." She winked and skipped away. I sighed Why so complicated? While I was thinking where I should go on the 'date', A figure came in the class, she is just a normal person, but she seemed to be glowing in the corner of my eyes.

I looked up and saw mina, its her. I automatically smiled and waved at her to notice me. She turned her head and looked at me. She smiled brightly as she sat down beside me.

" Annyeong, moguri." She greeted lightly and brightly.

" Ne, Annyeong miguri." I greeted back. For a while I turned my head to the door and saw cheayoung looking at me full of hate. Wae? What's wrong with me? Ah right, he likes mina. He told me just a few days ago.

/////// Flashback

The sun was about to set when I finally finished my work at the library. I was walking through the corridor as I head footsteps. Not mine, someone else's. I looked back and caught chaeyoung  walking with his head down.

I stopped waiting him to catch up with me. After a few steps, he was finally beside me. I smiled at him while he just looked at me with no expression written on his face.

" Yah, gwenchana? " I asked slightly worried.

" momo-ah, d-do..yo..u l-like.. Mina?" He sluttered.

I was slightly shocked by the question and he sluttered. I looked at him for a few minutes and nodded my head gently. He sighed desperately.

" Wae? You don't like me?" I asked guiltily. He shook his head and looked at me coldly.

" You can like her, but you have to give me a chance too." chaeyoung said seriously. I looked at him in dibelief. I thought he was nice to mina because he was her friend since childhood? No, because he had feelings for her.

///////// Flashback End //////

I smiled weakly at chaeyoung as he shot a cold gaze. I gulped, I had received a threat and a deadly gaze within 15 minutes.