Chapter 68: Can You Get Me A Pregnancy Test?

Start from the beginning

"I'm not sure. I just hope he's okay." He said. "Anyway, let's get back to this."

I squared up against him, and he put his hands up as well. We started shuffling our feet around, and I went for a punch and he dodged it. When he tried to grab me, I ducked down.

"Damn. You're starting to get the hang of this." He stopped, giving me a smirk.

"You think so?" I put my hands on my hips.

He stood there staring for a minute before he grabbed my arm and pulled me flush against him, his chest against my back. He had a firm grip on my arms, and didn't plan on letting go anytime soon.

"Lia, you can't get distracted like that. They'll notice you soften your stance, and they will grab you and hurt you. You always have to be ready for something to happen." His fingers tips roamed the lengths of my arm. I put my head against his chest, breathing heavily.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll do better next time." I turned my head to look at him.

He leaned down to press his lips against mine. My hands cupped the side of his neck, and his went to my waist, wrapping me in a hug. When we pulled apart a few seconds later, his lips attached the side of my neck, kissing the area gently.

I titled my head to allow him more access, and he moves my hair to the side swiftly before continuing. I grabbed one of his arms, and put it on the warm skin on my stomach, and his hand lifted my shirt up as his hand went north.

With his hands on my waist, and his lips on my neck, the temperature was increasing at a rapid rate. My heart pumped a mile a minute, and before Andrew had the urge to stop me, I lifted my shirt off, tossing it on the ground where his was.

He looked at me with wide-eyes before his eyes searched my body. I was clad in my Nike sports bra, and my Nike spandex shorts.

Before he had the chance to stop me, I grabbed his neck with my hands, and guided his lips to mine passionately. Andrew dipped down to grab my legs, lifting me up off the ground. Instinctively, I wrapped them around his waist.

My back turned cold as we hit what seemed to be a wall. Our kisses turned to a frenzy, as our hands explored each other's bodies. We both silently wanted more, but at the back of our minds, we knew it just wasn't the right time.

I was purely suffocating, in the best way possible. His kisses sucked every ounce of life out of me, until I'm practically left with nothing. That's how much control Andrew had over me.

Even with the slightest touch of our hands, I would turn hot and bothered. The smirk bestowed upon his face. The dampness of his forehead and body whenever he was working out at the gym. He toned body, and strong arms. His protectiveness, his boldness, his sarcasm.

It's enough to bring me weak in the knees.

We pulled away, breathing heavily. I put my head against the wall, trying to circulate oxygen back into my lungs.

"So much for a distraction, huh?" I said in between breaths.

Andrew laughed, putting me back down on the floor as we both tried catching our breaths.

"You know, we really have to stop kissing like that." He confesses, and I give him a look. "Or else I'm going to have to take fifty cold showers each day."

I laugh, turning a slight shade of pink.

Turns out I have some control over him as well.

***

"Lina? I'm home. What was the urgent text about?" I said, closing the front door behind me. Lina had sent me an alarming text message while I was at Andrew's house, and I got worried so I cut our time short.