Nandini: No, I was wondering why don't you smile.

Manik: (smile) I do, okay. It is just I have a different personality here. If I will behave friendly with anyone, how will they learn to work properly?

Nandini: Yeah, Right.

Manik: I am always right, wifey!

He winked at her and she blushed looking down. She silently started eating and he too concentrated on his plate.

Nandini, in between stared at him. He was full of surprises. Always something different! If one moment he is angry than next he could laugh out loud. After their marriage, she thought he was a childish type guy, a complete Mumma's boy! But later she came to know he was a good and caring husband and definitely a passionate lover. And now she was seeing his serious side which he hardly shows to her.

She came out of her thoughts as he clicked his fingers infront of her. He raised his eyebrow asking her what happened and she nodded in no while looking down. A second later, he leaned in and spoke slowly.

Manik: Staring is rude, Mrs.Malhotra!

Nandini: (stammered) I..I w-was not staring!

Manik: Yeah Yeah! I got it

He smirked much to her annoyance and she found herself glaring at him. He chuckled and finished his lunch with the last bite. Silently, he sat there waiting for her to complete hers making her feel blessed all over.

She could hear whispers among the employees stating how cute they were or how Manik was husband goals. How pretty she looked or how perfect they were for each other. All this making her more and more happy.

Later, Manik had an important meeting while Nandini wanted to see the office. Asking her to wait in his Cabin, Manik moved to the conference room.

It took him an hour to complete the meeting. Shaking hands with the clients he came out. As they were walking to the exit, Manik and Aman accompyed them since Manik was talking about something important with them.

Half way, they stopped seeing the employees standing, surronding someone. Manik looked at Aman who nodded and walked forward.

The employees turned and Manik's eyes fell on his wife who slept in the middle of the lobby keeping her head on one of the employee's, whose name was Mehul, table. Manik looked at Mehul as he spoke.

Mehul: Sir, Ma'am was talking to all of us and slept. We didn't want to disturb her soo

He looked down while Manik chuckled much to their surprise. He turned to the clients and extended his hand for a handshake.

Manik: I am sorry Gentlemen, We will contact you later and discuss about the project.

The clients nodded shaking their hands with him and left while Manik turned to Nandini. He handed his blazer, which hung on his arm, to Aman and himself picked up Nandini.

Manik: Aman, Postpone the next meeting to tomorrow. I guess I am done for today. I will go home.

Aman nodded and Manik walked out with Aman following him. Reaching near the car, Aman gave him his blazer. Asking him to inform Raj, he left from there while Aman stood their processing his changed behaviour.

Here, Manik reached home and entered inside with Nandini in his arms. As he expected his mothers and Mukti who just came from college two hours ago, were shocked.

Ayesha: Manik beta, Kya hua Nandu ko?

Niyonika: Did she faint?

Mukti: Bhai you should have get her checked in the hospital.